Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plenty of Servofish Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

Image result for umbra warframe

Name:Umbra

Hates: Ballas and his Sentients

Discription: tall,wears a scarf,golden details

Personality: a strong independent Dax Warframe with a family scarf.Recently brought back from death.Had problems with past.

I also recently killed ballas. Looking for a also independent female warframe(no nezha im not into you)

*accidental audio recording*: tenno: oh crap ordis here he comes quickly post it | ordis: im trying operator | umbra:HEY WHAT ARE YO--

33vdf6h.jpg

Name: Mesa_Prime_Goddess.
Loves: Cosplay, shooting, hunting
Hates: Reported for hack

Hi guys, hope u like cowboys because I am one. Just kidding 😘 I like to cosplay as a cowboy when I go shootin people with my red fiery guns 😁, if u know what I mean hehehe 😉. I am incredible as a marksman. I am a Goddess when I use my aimbot hack *cough* *cough* I mean my ultimate 😅... hahaha 😗. I like to hunt my preys as if they already were mine to claim, *licking lips* aaaargghh 🤭

See the source image

Hi my name is Darvo. There is nothing I enjoy more than raiding a Grineer ship for supplies, but when you get to know me

I really am quite lovable and kind. I am always offering special deals to those who need them. And now I am offering you 

a special deal to whoever is reading this … I am now half price. I am just messing with you the only price for anyone is love.

• Hello my name is Darvo. I am a man in my middle thirties and there is nothing I 
  • enjoy more than raiding Grineer ships for supplies to sell. When you get to know
  • me I really am quite lovable and kind and I am always offering special deals to 
  • those who need them.
  •  

Edited by Karanjul
i accidentally posted my question on how to post XD

6 hours ago, DJGAMER3121 said:

Image result for umbra warframe

Name:Umbra

Hates: Ballas and his Sentients

Discription: tall,wears a scarf,golden details

Personality: a strong independent Dax Warframe with a family scarf.Recently brought back from death.Had problems with past.

I also recently killed ballas. Looking for a also independent female warframe(no nezha im not into you)

*accidental audio recording*: tenno: oh crap ordis here he comes quickly post it | ordis: im trying operator | umbra:HEY WHAT ARE YO--

XD

• Like 1

name: Ortis

Favourite quote: “operator are you there…”

Favourite activity: KiLLing GrInNeER  

Favourite planet: earth

Best friend: tenno!!!

Bio:

All grineer and corpus SKuM keep walking or DiE.

I am Ortis I like long trips through the galaxy, helping operator and #2&4*TF%fg@er87.My job takes me all across the galaxy so I hope you like to travel. I HATE PETS.Ortis would be happy to have you as my operator.  I would like someone to talk,to the tenno can be quite.

Edited by (XB1)nerdygamer1204

MortusLungfish 

Mortus Lungfish, 5 

Just a lonely fish looking for love. Don’t worry, I might look mean and horrific but I’m just a sweet old fish. My friends say I’m the best at what I do and that’s playing dead and doing nothing. My friends also call me Jimmy. I love to take short swims along the shore, eating by the shore, floating at the bottom of the pond. I hate large bodies of water so I try to stick to my home pond. 

• Like 1

Warframe_dateContest_Octavia.png

Octavia, 21

Hey there! I'm a cute, quirky frame with a great personality who loves to make music and party with my clanmates all night long. Don't mind the Akvasto; a girl's gotta have some protection right? If I'm not pumping tunes or pumping lead into any of my "critics", you'll find me with my cute little Kubrow. So if you're ready for the time of life, join me on the dojo dance floor, but only if you can move to the beat of my heart. ❤️

Dyv4UilXcAA1Fra.jpg

(answers to some questions about this)

Yes, I did make the whole image (a part from the rhino portrait of course)

I know it wasn't required to make it look like a phone app, but I thought it'd be neat.

Yes, there are a LOT of easter eggs in this picture. Time stamps and icons for example.

Good luck to everyone!

J68djYo.jpg

(Text in the submission, for clarity)

Little Duck, 32

I'm a people person, fortune hunter, and a girl who loves a bit of spice in her life.
Looking for that one hotshot!

I love SU, treasures, my Buzlok, and nabbing badass weapons.
Also appreciate a nice hot spring and a pretty view.

I deal with people, not machines.
If you're one of Nef's, I got a bullet for you.

Edited by Nirithaa

Bildresultat för frost warframe

Name: Frost

(Ice) Age: Orokin Era

Bio: Frost is the exact kinda who you want to date if you want to take it chill. He will make sure you stay frosty. His hotness will leave you shivering in the cold. If your house ever falls apart he will igloo it back together. I mean the snowplace like home. He will make you ice-scream with his cooking skills. Every other man in a 50 m radius of him get cold feet. But you will never feel ice-olated because his hugs are the best. Seeing him will be love at frost sight.

Name : Limbo

Interests : sTrollin through the Rift

UIiH4vXb.jpg

Is you get'n tired of vo-cab-u-lary from yo... Larry?  Does yo Grineer agg-re-gate continyuh to ag-i-tate??  Gurrlll!!! Let me mend that rift in yo pitiful cata-clys-mic-ally broken heart.  Envelope yoself with this purple coat with the pink leopard print lapels.

I writ you a poem to commemorate our date.  Ahehmmhmm. "Yo roses ain't red!!, Yo violets ain't blue!!, cos Larry didn't wutah yo flowers!!!  You been try'n to wutah them with yo tears, I see.  Gurl you let me deal with Larry, this infested cane ain't for ma pimp limp ya dig?

#Dontbelate #Igotsascheduletakeep #languagebarrier #Trollstrollin

@Nyx,Mag,TaytayTitania,Trintrins.MyGarGurlz