Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plenty of Servofish Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

frosty the war frame
hello I'm frost, I may come off as cold but I'm in need of someone who doesn't set fire to my temper - ill melt away.. (literally).
I'm a cool guy who loves to chill. I'm an out doors tenno who loves all types of weather, especially on Pluto. Though not Venus because I tend to sweat a lot in hot temperatures. I'm a fun Tenno who has a good personality who needs a partner who isn't to hot.. or I might freeze. 
loves food 
movie  the corpus strike back 
game  super clem bros
season  winter 
Frost.png

lngwKhP.png

I'm a quiet nature lover that tries his best to spread nature all around. I own a couple of lively hamsters which explode with joy when they get to meet new people. Sometimes I feel a special connection but it never seems to last for long. Hoping I'll be able to find that special someone one day, if you give me some time I can even change my appearance and I'll always have my eye on you even if you turn your back against me 💖

- Favourite dance: Macarena but with 4 arms instead. (Usually gets confused and fumbles but still tries his best nonetheless)
- Favourite letter: C 
- Pet Helmy

Credits: Hawthorn for the inspiration and the Tennder template.

Spoiler

Also, Mararena exclusive emote for Nidus Deluxe when?

DUbi1A_UQAAfvGG?format=jpg&name=360x360

KONZU

Favorite food: Lunch

Hobby: Time gating the Zaw factory

Dislikes: My most esteemed Surah leaving Konzu

Lok heb, looking for a big hitter, and big hitter like you need a little snack, and Konzu can be your snack, since my esteemed Surah left there was only late lunch for Konzu, now they say I'm picky picky but Konzu is only looking for a good new Surah that can share early an lunch righto see you soon.

Edited by (PS4)MatheusNapier

latest?cb=20170517233014

VirulentLover, 29

Hi all! ❤️

Ever been infected by a virus? A virus

called love? Let me be the One to spread

my spores and let us melt away together.

Message me! ❤️

SPOILER_Warframe0003.jpg

Name: Garuda
Fav Food: Kebabs (My homemade Kebabs are to die for)
Fav Song: S&M by Rihanna 
Fav Colour: Mutalist Red
Bio:
I'm a very friendly person, I like to hug everyone i meet! (Although they tend to scream when i do).
Don't let my talons frighten you, they don't hurt?

If you're interested you have to be good at dealing with blood stains (You'll get a lot of them).

Hope you message me😘

Edited by TheJuanMonster
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Exist said:

lngwKhP.png

I'm a quiet nature lover that tries his best to spread nature all around. I own a couple of lively hamsters which explode with joy when they get to meet new people. Sometimes I feel a special connection but it never seems to last for long. Hoping I'll be able to find that special someone one day, if you give me some time I can even change my appearance and I'll always have my eye on you even if you turn your back against me 💖

- Favourite dance: Macarena but with 4 arms instead. (Usually gets confused and fumbles but still tries his best nonetheless)
- Favourite letter: C 
- Pet Helmy

Credits: Hawthorn for the inspiration and the Tennder template.

Reveal hidden contents

Also, Mararena exclusive emote for Nidus Deluxe when?

Frown.

My Submission, hope you enjoy~  :community:

dczklc5-f4b0da58-bd59-41a8-9996-0b5eb1c9

(text for those who need it)

Nidus, 374.

Well met, I am Nidus, your potential host. I'm 374, but my frame was 23 when I accepted their embrace.

I seek an open-minded individual who doesn't mind pets, as my hands are full with the little ones!

Pets: 25 Maggots & a Helminth Charger (Suriv)

Hobbies: Singing, bowling, gardening & gyming ( them leg workouts)

Likes: The Infestation, Protecting my team, Maggots, Tentacles & Simaris.

Dislikes: Shields, Extreme Heat, Ordis, & Maggot-haters.

Favorite Places: Orokin Derelict & Eris.

Unfavorite Places: Mercury & the Void.

I've developed an infection for affection, will you be my cure? 💕

:infested:

Edited by Soul_Collector_

http://fav.me/dczljwl

Lonely sentinels looking for a new home as their former tenno only spend time with carrier, furries or MOA. They introduce themselves:

Djinn: (gets up again after Shades unexpected attack) I will always be there for you!

Taxon: It's me! I will beam myself into your heart 🙂 🌠

Shade: Vanishes shyly into nowhere. 👻 (out of nowhere:) „Hi“

Death cube: I will completely be focused on you!

Oxylus: Wanna fish with me? 🐟Seriously, I have more to offer!

Drigida: I will knock out all idiots that annoy you ❤️

Wyrm: I will swipe away all your pains!

Friendly Sentinels await your messages!

Send them a ❤️ !

Edited by Salerina

Swazdo-lah! I am Konzu. I may be a bit rough around the edges, but I am a pillar of the community and live in one of the only places in the system that neither the Grineer or Corpus can get to. We can have a romantic picnic under the tragically beautiful moon or, better yet, grab and early lunch and see where the day takes us. Righty-o, drop me a note.

2fo1HwKk8e37Vw5j1JCYvthOffynq2Z-5azHlcBBU6fbI7TYM9DMzqwakj3dB2BWks3XQIIdzqFIpfMAionGDE9-7H6ANM0NGvwHtHwloFkjq_lXUxOQrmu0sE_uFM8MKPyqnPMXF81xLHM8_u9sl_iiYU_xZwcY-LIaFDLvG9VwWSRLzG8Bw8oZ7NdD3uBiBoa8CZd5zGootsxygAhmjch7EZUCGVfYgRTshP2xeBTkUCtjorcK8lerMiGj4lJR3VgrLdbeXMFsdNgevW0yRdAdambRReW-AaC--EbopiepNaY8fj2U2gCzmxi42x5Re1pYboEqZqhQgfl3KYiDhs5Sqml4TcX4rDQLBHN9m4b-_hUwpnn1xb5c1jykU-LmUrYmm6H1d26nFMPOGYarQ9CrJ1gd4T5Di2nJQDhWasMwdVPUl5LZkQizILEbzQOnsop-qigIA3GFmjmKqZHac8Eb9R9JO8FuZbsIMS20L4BC4yNQE0Y0oKaLtsKZQLkgQ45NRFY34aQfBZZMVtUjY-w8dMyMTuEGExJzGAGwKM_9l7F04vcov8VtT3uItumkB_CNF6dK_Nr_wqSqNsCefc1WBUWSbJvvr3PP9BToqrWARkS3i0OC2jKX1DgtiIjTePFh1Kb77hTykY920q53TR4w2fBWAUM=w590-h758-no 

Name: Mother knows   

Interest: Framaphile, mental enslavement, people watcher, Words With Friends

Turn offs: Eye contact, back talk, scratching " I don't need my skin under your finger nails",

infested virus "keep it clean baby"

A Little About Yourself: Domineer, not into submissives " I likes my frames with fight in them",

master of the Unairu discipline " exhibiting void spikes everywhere", the facial burn; Ember, the

one that got away. I've had frames, trust me the hull of my ship is filled with them, but I'm

looking for someone special, powerful, that makes me feel like god when I conquer and enter

their frame. 

Image result for limbo warframe

Allen 'Limbo' Stark (25 yrs, male)

What is wrong with you people? You'd think a well-dressed, gentlemanly man such as myself could get a kiss goodbye! It's like I exist somewhere between a stranger and a gay best friend, a state of Limbo where I never get laid. To be honest, my work is more engaging than my dates. I'm on the verge of something great - something BIG. My device is going to let me travel through the void and make unlimited booty calls. First test tomorrow, so get in quick ladies, or soon you'll have to fight just to get a piece of me.

51705741_756738781380024_942023947354898

Based not on the in game lore for Inaros, but upon the condescending impressions of him I do over audio coms while playing with my friends, as well as my custom look for him. For an added level of detail, that album in the entry is a real release which I often listen to while causing Inaros related havoc, particularly tracks 2 and 3. Please be nice to him, his brash displays conceal a deep inner loneliness 😛

Edited by CyrilMasters