[DE]Danielle

XB1 and PS4 Server Maintenance (Completed!)

On 2019-02-01 at 8:29 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Happy Friday! 

We will be doing some routine maintenance on our XB1 and PS4 servers next week to keep them in tip top shape! Maintenance will begin on the following dates: 

XB1: Tuesday, February 5th @ 9 AM ET 

PS4: Wednesday, February 6th @ 9 AM ET

The process will be ongoing throughout the day and while there shouldn’t be any service disruptions, Red Text will be there to give you the heads up and the “all clear” during some of the maintenance phases that may cause brief blips. 

Have a great weekend! 

May I ask when the maintenance will be finished? 

How about finally starting dedicated servers and removing the match host so we can no longer suffer from host migrations and players lagging out due to the host useing a different IP or something

Failed to connect to server n then your shot out ,thats not bin dealt with. Going into a mission with a group, you enter the mission and its half done or finished this is a serious issue n needs be fixed . Who wants to enter a mission half done or done already takes the enjoyment out . I love Warframe n will always support . I am just pointing out the issues that frustrate me n seems there never even looked at seriously 

Edited by (XB1)Titan Cosmos
Short n simple

On 2019-02-03 at 9:18 AM, (PS4)Bannadragon said:

May I ask when the maintenance will be finished? 

Red Text will let you know in-game, but I will also be updating this thread 🙂

@[DE]Danielle

When there will be a fix for the controller issues? Right now the game is unplayable, and the only solution (double button switch) is clunky and ruins the game, I beg you, please don't sleep on this

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, (XB1)Titan Cosmos said:

Failed to connect to server n then your shot out ,thats not bin dealt with. Going into a mission with a group, you enter the mission and its half done or finished this is a serious issue n needs be fixed . Who wants to enter a mission half done or done already takes the enjoyment out.DE here's what you need to do?? Your red text should be servers going down for fixes and do a proper maintenance shut down the servers for 2 hours n fix these issues every week n gives people a little break. Cause I really dont see any change in oooo hotfix inbound in 5 mins other then someone trying be a comedian in text (sorry didn't laugh) . I love Warframe n will always support it n not trying be a smart azzzzz . I am just pointing out the issues that frustrate me n seems there never even looked at seriously 

Yeah but what If someone hates the mission and would like to skip it

29 minutes ago, (XB1)Nate5416 said:

Yeah but what If someone hates the mission and would like to skip it

Not that way . I mean going in a mission say defence n you enter with 2 to 3 waves done or at 5 n everyone extracts, happens abit . Your alwayys gonna get peopple bolting for different reasons (someones better wipes every mob ) that dont bother me. But iit does some, maybe de should put a ten minute out time for players that bail 😊 

3 hours ago, (PS4)Vitt-99- said:

@[DE]Danielle

When there will be a fix for the controller issues? Right now the game is unplayable, and the only solution (double button switch) is clunky and ruins the game, I beg you, please don't sleep on this

Ain't no naps in this part of town that I can tell you: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1057951-ps4-fortuna-the-profit-taker-update-2429-hotfixes/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-10499468

We're actually working on an interim build to get some fixes for this out sooner! 

• Upvote 1

Oooooh 😍

Does this mean you’re finally going to give us the ability to save our mod loadout?? 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 😁😁

Surely if we can name the loadout it wouldn’t be difficult to write a bit of code to give the save option???

Nothing worse than accidentally hitting Y after spending time selecting the perfect mod loadout 😩

Edited by (XB1)ROV Del

XB1 maintenance is still ongoing! We will be moving a portion of the maintenance to tomorrow morning (Wednesday, Feb 6th). 

PS4 maintenance is still scheduled to being tomorrow @ 9 AM ET. 

Thanks guys! 

I can't sprint (xb1). 😞 anyone else?

Edit: also I cant hack. So the sortie for the dark sword mission is impossible 😞 this update....

Edited by (XB1)KNO DAT
I cant hack...OR sprint

Every ps4 player i know from iran ( including myself) can not join or invite anyone or join any open Squad

it only happens randomly but rarely when you are in popular nodes like hydron or bounties like profit taker

i hope this fixes that.. 

Maintenance has resumed this morning for PS4! We will update you once it has been completed. 

Thank you!