Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 and PS4 Server Maintenance (Completed!)

[DE]Danielle

On 2019-02-01 at 8:29 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Happy Friday! 

We will be doing some routine maintenance on our XB1 and PS4 servers next week to keep them in tip top shape! Maintenance will begin on the following dates: 

XB1: Tuesday, February 5th @ 9 AM ET 

PS4: Wednesday, February 6th @ 9 AM ET

The process will be ongoing throughout the day and while there shouldn’t be any service disruptions, Red Text will be there to give you the heads up and the “all clear” during some of the maintenance phases that may cause brief blips. 

Have a great weekend! 

May I ask when the maintenance will be finished? 

9 hours ago, (XB1)Titan Cosmos said:

Failed to connect to server n then your shot out ,thats not bin dealt with. Going into a mission with a group, you enter the mission and its half done or finished this is a serious issue n needs be fixed . Who wants to enter a mission half done or done already takes the enjoyment out.DE here's what you need to do?? Your red text should be servers going down for fixes and do a proper maintenance shut down the servers for 2 hours n fix these issues every week n gives people a little break. Cause I really dont see any change in oooo hotfix inbound in 5 mins other then someone trying be a comedian in text (sorry didn't laugh) . I love Warframe n will always support it n not trying be a smart azzzzz . I am just pointing out the issues that frustrate me n seems there never even looked at seriously 

Yeah but what If someone hates the mission and would like to skip it

3 hours ago, (PS4)Vitt-99- said:

@[DE]Danielle

When there will be a fix for the controller issues? Right now the game is unplayable, and the only solution (double button switch) is clunky and ruins the game, I beg you, please don't sleep on this

Ain't no naps in this part of town that I can tell you: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1057951-ps4-fortuna-the-profit-taker-update-2429-hotfixes/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-10499468

We're actually working on an interim build to get some fixes for this out sooner! 

Oooooh 😍

Does this mean you’re finally going to give us the ability to save our mod loadout?? 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 😁😁

Surely if we can name the loadout it wouldn’t be difficult to write a bit of code to give the save option???

Nothing worse than accidentally hitting Y after spending time selecting the perfect mod loadout 😩

vor 19 Minuten schrieb [DE]Danielle:

Maintenance has completed for PS4! 

There is still a bug in the clan dojo editor on PS4. I'd really like to be able to prepare our dojo for the next dojo decoration contest, but it is really hard to do it because of the bug.

It would be nice if this could be fixed soon 🙂

Archived