Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regret Upgrading From Hunter To Master

shadowkinz

It would be an assumption to accuse de of console-izing the game in terms of the stamina changes, but if i did for the ui i would be justified. The ui can be rectified, however, by allowing hotkeys to work when hovering over something (say hovering over a frame and having e for equip, c for customize, and u for upgrade), but the stamina change is terrifying.

Instead of forcing us to use largely useless mods, just make mods like quick rest a passive. Better yet revert the stamina changes completely. I believe it was done bc constantly sliding with a controller wpuld be too difficult, and i understand the decision from a business perspective to please the ps4 market, but please.. running, jumping, meleeing, and parkour is what made this game unique. The fluid joyful movement and seamless transition into, or simultaneous act of meleeing off a wallrun makes this game incredibly fun.

This change hurts the game orders of magnitude higher than all the cool new things that are being added. Adding new mods without the mod space to use them, where there are mods that are just plain better. Using something like quick rest to increase "fun factor" shouldn't detract from my warframe's overall power. Even so, i just don't believe nerfing stamina to encourage the use of a pretty meh mod is the right course of action. Then again, if you've read, you'll know i beoieve it was to fit the game to controller play better.

This change hurts the game. Maybe it was done to keep pvp more civil, which is another change that seems sketchy to me. This is not a generic shooter, this is warframe. I used to be a space ninja. I want that liberty back.

Thanks,

shadowkinz

I regret upgrading from random dude to Disciple. 20 bucks that could have been used for...I dunno, paying someone to kick you in the balls.

At least I would get what I expected.

EDIT: Apparently saying I regret upgrading is offensive to people who have chosen to be founders. Forum rules make as much sense as this update :D

Edited by LukEduBR

The stamina change is killing me... quick rest doesn't regen nearly as fast after the timer goes through, trying to use any frame that's flat slow is near impossible if trying to go through a mission in reasonable time... S#&$ this change even hurt my Loki and he's the fastest frame in the game, I can run for like 10 seconds not even than have to wait for 15 seconds even with max quick rest to get back going, it's annoying and wrecked all fluidity movement/melee had.

I like the stamina changes. Makes rushers less rush. No more rushers is perfect.

Say that when you're a non vanguard/rush Rhino trying to get by, this effects everyone in a major way, even those non-rushers. This isn't even a f'ing fix it's just a pain in the &#!.

Sorry but I have no idea what the title has to do with the problem...can you please enlighten me? D: I seriously don't know why your title says that you regret upgrading to a Master but the OP is complaining about the Stamina

Meaning i feel like i am playing any other generic crappy shooter where i have to walk everywhere and i want my money back. I know it seems funny at first but they took the greatest aspect of this game, the pace of it, and pooped all over it.

I mean hey at least for me, i was getting nasty good at parkouring everywhere, now i have to walk everywhere. i am not a space ninja anymore :(

Meaning i feel like i am playing any other generic crappy shooter where i have to walk everywhere and i want my money back. I know it seems funny at first but they took the greatest aspect of this game, the pace of it, and pooped all over it.

I mean hey at least for me, i was getting nasty good at parkouring everywhere, now i have to walk everywhere. i am not a space ninja anymore :(

Okay thanks ^^ I finally get what you meant

and yeah, I was also starting to get more used to those wall runs and such but suddenly...BOOM I need my Nova to use Wormhole to go anywhere decently high

I like playing at a relaxed pace sometimes. Having to take up a precious mod slot with a useless Rush mod and being forced to slide derp to avoid being left behind and missing out on drops was getting repetitive.

Right. Better to have the flow of the game hurt then you having to actually play at the average pace of a level.

Right. Better to have the flow of the game hurt then you having to actually play at the average pace of a level.

Average pace of a level? Haha. I remember the flow of the game. It didn't include rushing, flying or slide derping. But that's what happens when people get bored.

Everyone is the same and everyone plays the same and everyone has to play the same or else because screw you.

~ Warframe Community

Beautiful predictability.

Average pace of a level? Haha. I remember the flow of the game. It didn't include rushing, flying or slide derping. But that's what happens when people get bored.

Everyone is the same and everyone plays the same and everyone has to play the same or else because screw you.

~ Warframe Community

Beautiful predictability.

You could probably fool someone else, but you wont fool me with that line of bullS#&$.

This game was and should still be moving at a quicker pace. It had been since Closed Beta and it had been getting even better at it over time.

"Hurr the flow of the game doesn't involve going fast."

Sure and Mario didn't particularly need to push to the right.

If that S#&$ is true then you explain to me why everyone experiencing the 'kneecapping' every frame has suffered seems to be saying "The hell is this?"

Mention of it is getting more and more common. People don't like it. It is because this goes against the flow.

On a serious note, I wasn't even aware there were changes to Stamina. I didn't notice any changes to my slow or fast pace when I played and I've only first heard of it in this past 20 minutes.

"Hurr the flow of the game doesn't involve going fast."

How disappointing that this is what you actually read.

Edited by FatalX7

How disappointing that this is what you actually read.

I'm just being very general about this issue on purpose. I didn't miss what you said.

How DE ever made you a mod is beyond me.

I'm incredibly handsome. Incredibly so.

With some users on these forums I don't bother to play super nice. Typically the users who would likely remember I wasn't always a mod and the way I really tend to post. Fatalx7 is among them. So yeah, I'm being pretty blunt.