Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gift of the Lotus - Result in lost items.

(XBOX)Pqhw

I had recently completed the gift of the lotus alert, the one where upon completion, you are given a veiled riven mod. Going back to my landing craft, I was going to view the new veiled riven. When sorting through my list of rivens, (of which there isn't many, only 6), I had found that I had indeed gotten the desired veiled melee riven mod, but however, my seer riven mod had been stripped away in the process. I am nowhere near the riven mod cap and the slot the new riven fell into is the exact spot where my old seer riven used to be. I payed 50p EXACTLY for this mod, I would hate to have to purchase another simply to correct a wrong that shouldn't have occurred in the first place. PLEASE someone report back to me on this. Many thanks.

1 minute ago, (XB1)Pqhw said:

I had recently completed the gift of the lotus alert, the one where upon completion, you are given a veiled riven mod. Going back to my landing craft, I was going to view the new veiled riven. When sorting through my list of rivens, (of which there isn't many, only 6), I had found that I had indeed gotten the desired veiled melee riven mod, but however, my seer riven mod had been stripped away in the process. I am nowhere near the riven mod cap and the slot the new riven fell into is the exact spot where my old seer riven used to be. I payed 50p EXACTLY for this mod, I would hate to have to purchase another simply to correct a wrong that shouldn't have occurred in the first place. PLEASE someone report back to me on this. Many thanks.

reSort your mods by Name