Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So How Do We Research In The Bio Lab Now?

mhyr1104

If you check the resource drops, Mutagen Samples have been swapped with Fieldron Sample, so currently, Jupiter and Eris is dropping Fieldron Samples, not Mutagen Samples. I checked all the planets and have yet to find one which drops Mutagen Samples....so how do we research in the Bio lab now?

oh i found the "solution", you can still buy 1 mutagen sample for 15 platinum.... for the complete research we need, around 200 samples and to build the weapons maybe another 200....  so thats 400 samples (for a single person) if you buy it in the store that would be 6000 platinum (roughly 250€). easy.

I think that the numerous posts and threads about the issue said it all so i'll just go and say....I agree with em all.

We need to have mutagen samples back in the solar system just the research to get djinn(including the new weapon needed to unlock that research) ammounts to a grand total of 768 mutagen samples. It is NOT with a mere 2-3 mutagen sample every derelict run that one can expect to finish those research and this does not even include the ammount needed to build them.