Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loading Warframe

(XBOX)coleman318

When I start Warframe from my Xbox One Dashboard, I get past the first screen with the launcher load bar and The tabs for What’s new and Patch Notes. When I press A for play it takes me to the black loading screen with Warframe displayed in the center but it just stays at that loading screen with black bsckground. I find it comes in waves, doesn’t happen every time but this morning I have tried logging in 10 times and I couldn’t get past this loading screen and it makes it hard when you want to play Warframe but can’t due to technical difficulties. 

I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled, moved the files onto internal drive, back onto external drive. Nothing seems to be working I do not know if anyone else is experiencing this issue? No other games I play have done this.

• 2 weeks later...

HiOg7qP.jpgI find the main problem I am having is that after it fails to launch it sends my Xbox crashing. If I try and load any other game after a failed Warframe launch my Xbox One X turns completely and instantly off. Warframe is the only game I am having troubles with out of dozens of titles. 

Edited by (XB1)coleman318
Inserting image to show the screen Warframe locks up at. (1/2 errors that happen)