Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The next prime weapons

(PSN)AdmireMyHate

I was thinking about all the options we had for the next set of prime  weapons. I looked at all the weapons that didn't have a prime version , and the one's you rarely see in mission. This I just me, but I hope the next prime weapon set will be Dual Ether swords for melee, Castanas or Furis for secondary, and a actual bolt action rifle for the primary"Not" the veldt. This is my suggestion, feel free to post yours.

Considering how Equinox Prime is presumably the next Prime to be released, it would actually make sense to release Baza and Cassowar Prime. A 'silent' submachine weapon for the Night, and an aggressively designed bladed staff for the Day; both designed by default to be paired with each other. 

Although it would probably be weird to have a staff weapon somewhat early when Wukong Prime is also in line for this year, but who knows maybe he'll come with Tipedo Prime or won't come with a Melee weapon at all. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, (PS4)QPGAMERBOII said:

"Not" the veldt

Veldt Prime would make me pee my pants in delight!

I think you're safe though,  from both the Veldt and pee-splatter, since the weapon is pretty recent.  And not likely to drive sales like some other options.

• Like 1

We don't presently have a primed shottie available, and haven't for a little while.

Strun Prime seems to be the only option as it's old and (apparently) Tenno-made. Sure, yeah, it has the Wraith already, but a crit version would be pretty sweet.

5 hours ago, (XB1)Skiller115 said:

Stradavar Prime please

3 hours ago, Blatantfool said:

ye ye m8 gimme Gundao Prime.

2 hours ago, Marvelous_A said:

Stradavar, Attica, Tonbo, Tipedo

also agreed for these comments.  More likely I like Gundao too and I got a cosplay for that likeness using harrow's regular skin set being Guan Yu from Dynasty Warrior game.

I would personally like Zenith Prime (for those who already got the logins for the base version), Baza Prime, Ether Dagger Prime, Daikyu Prime, neither of these is likely to be primed

14 hours ago, (PS4)QPGAMERBOII said:

and a actual bolt action rifle

that would be good too.

Castanas is a Corpus weapon and we already have an upgraded version.

Of all things, a scoped Daikyu Prime with a low fire rate, high damage, status proc selection on alt fire and a multiproc gimmick along with scope bonuses and a scoped primary version of Euphona Prime would make me the most hyped.