Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The next prime weapons

(PSN)AdmireMyHate

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, bibmobello said:

A drunken developer said the next weapon will be the Shaku Prime...

Haven't used Shaku much but Ninkondi is fun to use, so I wouldn't mind this.

On 2019-02-16 at 5:31 AM, JerzKnight said:

If Equinox is the next prime. Dark Sword Prime or Dark Split-sword prime would be awesome.

Personally hoping for this, as well as Stradavar Prime. Guess we'll see in time, not too much of a wait now. 😋

14 minutes ago, Sleepuinox said:

Haven't used Shaku much but Ninkondi is fun to use, so I wouldn't mind this.

Personally hoping for this, as well as Stradavar Prime. Guess we'll see in time, not too much of a wait now. 😋

With a riven everything is fun, they use the same stance so there is no differences...

Probably at 90% it will be the shaku(or maybe the nikondi)...

The other primaries can be the panthera, attica and secondaries the magnus, aklato, akzani or the kunai...

Or if they change idea they will throw out a new archwing prime.

With the tiberon prime out there is no much sense for the stradavar now.

Edited by bibmobello

Primary: Corinth Prime, Strun Prime, or Zhuge Prime
Secondary: Furis Prime or Kunai Prime
Melee: Cronus Prime, Heat Sword Prime, or Pangolin Sword Prime. Pangolin Sword and Fang are counterparts, and we have a Fang Prime, so it'd be nice to have a Pangolin Sword Prime as well.

Also, Strun, Furis, Pangolin and Cronus have all been around since vanilla, so they're very old and have yet to be Primed.

I wouldnt mind Tonbo Prime and possibly Baza or Daikyu Prime.

edit: Some Cool mechanic added for Baza Prime would be nice, headshot kills could provide 5 seconds of stealth or something. Or it could be the first ranged weapon to benefit from stealth multiplier damage.

Edited by SneakyErvin

46 minutes ago, (XB1)Furious Kaiser said:

DUAL ZOREN PRIME! Why not now? They are among the oldest of Tenno weaponry that has yet to get a prime.

honestly if we get those at least DE could code the zorencopter back into them as a special passive. (i never got to do coptering before it was patched out but i've heard things about how useful it was)

8 hours ago, Sentinel-14 said:

Primary: Corinth Prime, Strun Prime, or Zhuge Prime
Secondary: Furis Prime or Kunai Prime
Melee: Cronus Prime, Heat Sword Prime, or Pangolin Sword Prime. Pangolin Sword and Fang are counterparts, and we have a Fang Prime, so it'd be nice to have a Pangolin Sword Prime as well.

Also, Strun, Furis, Pangolin and Cronus have all been around since vanilla, so they're very old and have yet to be Primed.

I think that the heat sword is grineer it is used by grineer scorpions 

Just now, (XB1)Salty Ginger said:

Arca plasmor prime

no, I want secura plasmor with a real CM not the 1.5x garbage that it has, with a secura angstrum (no more charge on single shot and a better CC and CM.  i would like a single round mag with a quick reload and more blast radius), with the secura titron (the arka sisco does not need a buff it is fine as is)

• Like 1

On 2019-02-25 at 7:37 PM, bibmobello said:

A drunken developer said the next weapon will be the Shaku Prime...

Not actually sure what would fit Equinox more, but I'll take it, it's slowly climbing to be my most used weapon. 

Might be high time for a Prime Archwing weapon especially now that we can use them in open world. 

Hopeful for single Furis, Panthera, Attica, Zhuge, or Gazal Michete & Djinn Sentinel. 

On 2019-02-02 at 12:11 PM, (PS4)QPGAMERBOII said:

I was thinking about all the options we had for the next set of prime  weapons. I looked at all the weapons that didn't have a prime version , and the one's you rarely see in mission. This I just me, but I hope the next prime weapon set will be Dual Ether swords for melee, Castanas or Furis for secondary, and a actual bolt action rifle for the primary"Not" the veldt. This is my suggestion, feel free to post yours.

Actually, a lot of people want Furis Prime along with it’s ability to lifesteal. I’m hoping for Akmagnus and Anku Prime