Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The next prime weapons

(PSN)AdmireMyHate

22 hours ago, bibmobello said:

Anyway the mod should not work on the prime version.

There are many weapons that have the syndicate versions work on the “primed version”. Entropy Detonation works on the Prisma Obex and there is already a syndicate mod that works on Primes. Avenging Truth works on the Silva and Aegis Prime.

On 2019-02-02 at 7:27 PM, Loza03 said:

We don't presently have a primed shottie available, and haven't for a little while.

Strun Prime seems to be the only option as it's old and (apparently) Tenno-made. Sure, yeah, it has the Wraith already, but a crit version would be pretty sweet.

Strun looks just like the Boar tho, doesn't it?

On 2019-02-26 at 7:27 PM, spirit_of_76 said:

no, I want secura plasmor with a real CM not the 1.5x garbage that it has, with a secura angstrum (no more charge on single shot and a better CC and CM.  i would like a single round mag with a quick reload and more blast radius), with the secura titron (the arka sisco does not need a buff it is fine as is)

Technically, would it be a Secura Plasmor or a Arca Plasmor Vandal?

10 minutes ago, youngjdef said:

Strun looks just like the Boar tho, doesn't it?

I mean, yeah, but you also get the Boar from Drekar Lancers, Grineer enemies.

And that weapon doesn't really look all that tenno-ish either.

10 minutes ago, youngjdef said:

What is the "Mara" from the Mara Detron, from?

Baro selling up his merch.

As long as the next primed weapons are something we don't currently have a prime of as far as weapon class goes.   A whip, continuous beam weapon, launcher, charging sniper, etc etc,  don't care really as long as its something from a weapon class  we don't have a primed weapon in already.

2 hours ago, _Vortus_ said:

As long as the next primed weapons are something we don't currently have a prime of as far as weapon class goes.   A whip, continuous beam weapon, launcher, charging sniper, etc etc,  don't care really as long as its something from a weapon class  we don't have a primed weapon in already.

The next weapon will be the weapon used by the specter...

5 hours ago, youngjdef said:

What is the "Mara" from the Mara Detron, from?

mara is an alternate color of the Prisma weapons.  there is only one at the moment but I don't think that there is any real difference between them other than name and color, we will need the get more mara weapons to know lore wise

5 hours ago, youngjdef said:

Technically, would it be a Secura Plasmor or a Arca Plasmor Vandal?

depends own who sells it and how it is obtained.  even for/ about the corpus then it would be a vandal
if you buy it form Perian sequence then it would be a secura
if barrow brings it randomly one day then it would be a prisma.

3 hours ago, _Vortus_ said:

the problem is that the tenno dont have a beam weapon, laucher or another sniper.  (and I am not sure if they would make a wip.  the most recent one has bacily no CM to prevent memeing strike form being good so until they reveal how they are going to change it I am inclined to think that they will be hesitant to make any weapon the fits with the memeing metta) 

but I do want the charge up sniper especially if it does some AOE and is say pure crit and or a launcher/ "grenade"/ cannon that fires explosive ordinance.   

3 hours ago, Llamatronian said:

Infested weapons get no love.

Synapse Umbra please.

could be a good name for it but I doubt that will work.  also If we get umbral weapons would they be made form one of the frames like the skajati?

• 1 month later...

Well i deffineatly would like to see Corinth Prime, and it should be given a scope, for airburst detonation lockon, like OICW weapon, so when You use alt fire normaly the Granade detonates as it does on standard version, but when You zoom in there is shown distance to target and Grenade detonates 0,5m before target, the max range should be not more than 150m for balance at open world maps.

Edited by Azrael_RER