Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arsenal/operator ABC selection option

(XBOX)IiliI PEL IiliI

Instead of being able to swap out operators focus whilst in the arsenal can we have it so we can swap between an ABC selection for different operator loadouts instead?

Currently I’d like to have my operator with Madurai and a certain selection of arcanes and an amp specific for eidolon fights, then I’d like a completely different set up for just playing normal star chart levels...and then another operator set up for orb mother boss fights.

Currently when you go to Arsenal you can only change your focus, which is nice don’t get me wrong, but I feel that the more customisation we get for our operators the more diverse they become and with that diversity people would like the options of being able to choose a completely different operator set up on the fly.

It irks me that I have to go to the back of my ship and swap amps, arcanes etc just to have the operator I want for a specific task.

The way to fix this would be to have the ABC setup that we currently have for our operators actually be full complete loadouts and also for them to be selectable from the arsenal in place of the focus selection box.