Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Short Stories Collection (Open Forum for Narratives)

TheLogicMage

Hello everyone! As someone who appreciates story telling and wants to learn more about writing as a whole, I couldn't help but notice that there wasn't any place where people could just post story ideas they wanted to share with the Warframe Community. With this in mind, I submit this topic to the Forums. Basically, A Short Stories Collection is designed to be a place where aspiring writers can create and share small-scale stories within the Warframe universe. Whether it be narrative descriptions of in-game quests or a chilling new data log preserved from the Orokin Empire, feel free to post it here! I will be posting my own story when it is finished.

A few rules should probably be placed though....

1) Your story needs a title (obviously). Anyone who creates a story must start with their title. Anyone looking to comment on a story must start the post with the title and author's name.

2) Be considerate about criticism. Don't just tell someone "I like this a lot" or "ur big gaee". Please give valid comments and concerns when addressing someone's story regardless of whether you like it. Tell the author why you like it so much or let them know if you'd want something better clarified or improved on.

3) Try to avoid controversial or harmful topics. Warframe players are certainly acclimatized to violence by now, but please keep in mind readers are here for a good story and not extreme political/ideological activism or in-depth descriptions of horrid acts such as rape or necrophilia. Basically, be careful of what you're writing

Well, that wraps up the description and rules for this forum. I look forward to reading what you guys have to say and to writing stories of my own. 🙂

-TheLogicMage