Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Prime Access Giveaway] DNexus' Knowledge Cabin [ENDED]

DNexus

DNexus' Giveaway Knowledge Cabin - Room 1

Sup! the curious tennos are here! 💥
In order to made the chance to win the giveaway, you have to give correct answer for ALL 4 questions.
Each questions ONLY has ONE correct answer.
GL HF
I can see you are hungry for the knowledge of the Sanctuary!😎
(This is the first time using this way to make giveaway, because everyone has warframe account and here directly shows your platform and IGN, if this way
doesn't work, i will just do the video random drop)

Thanks for joining! 🙂

Edited by Spidercake2208

4 minutes ago, Spidercake2208 said:

Each questions ONLY has ONE correct answer, don't copy others, the questions are traps!

How do you differentiate between " answer given was correct" and "answer was copied"? If there are 100 people participating chances are high duplicate answers will occur. Also what do you mean with "Questions are trap?"

Question 1 is simple, three of these are mentioned in game one not. Cannot see the trap

D,B,C,D

I just came here from your video, Happy Chinese New Year! Love what you do with the octavia songs, keep it up!

I'm not sure what counts as homemade bunker but clem does appear in a variety of places. Think I'll go with my best guess

Edited by DracoRiff
What counts as a homemade bunker??

D  

EDIT: edited because I added comments after answers and I momentarily realised I shouldn't have 

Edited by GLADiator
edited because I added comments after answers and I momentarily realised I shouldn't have 

1 hour ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

How do you differentiate between " answer given was correct" and "answer was copied"? If there are 100 people participating chances are high duplicate answers will occur. Also what do you mean with "Questions are trap?"

Question 1 is simple, three of these are mentioned in game one not. Cannot see the trap

EDITE, sry for misunderstanding lel

1 hour ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

What if this entire thing is the trap...so many fake giveaways these days from attention seekers...

EDITE, sry for misunderstanding , i am trying a new way of giveaway by build a question topic in forums, since not everyone has twitter or facebook, those questions might bring you something you don't know, meanwhile i really don't like just drop in video description because earth is round, ppl lives in different timezone. not fair.

I'm new to this group but, the idea of an octavia band is amazing! 

My answers are D B C D

(inner geek here, 3rd question has relative answers. Unless there's a scientific definition for 'rare element' and 'poor conductor of heat' with defined unit I don't know about)