Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Passeword Login + Steam Controller

BananaAcid

Once clicked, the password steam overlay pops up multiple times, with Warframe telling me I am logged in already - a after a few times, changing to use the keyboard to get around this BUG, it tells me to wait a few times because of login attempts.

It updated on launch, after not having played for a few weeks.

A Steam-Controller UI #*!%-up again. Don't you have staff members testing?

edit: I tried again, and it is not possible to login at all: Big-Picture + Steam Controller.  
- steam controller off, password entered w/ keyboard, ...

Edited by BananaAcid
retried, approved results

• 2 weeks later...

All of us should be in-game friends since we all use steam controllers. As mentioned above, I too can not login with my steam controller either. I literally bought a new rig today to play at max settings. Someone owes me $300, AMERICAN!!!! 🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸

• 3 weeks later...

Same here. Can't login using a controller. Previously i could use the keyboard to enter the password but now it's just a mess. I can press specific keys but other ones "A" and "D" for example just brings up the steam input again. Even using just the controller will let me enter the password but not actually login since nothing acts as a submit.

You might want to fix that.

In the meanwhile, i guess i'll play something else.

Same Here. After the update, The A button doesn't work. Pressing Enter on the Keyboard or Virtual Keyboard does nothing. The B button works tho so you can close the game so....thats a start.

Update: I saw In another post swapping from Direct X 11 to 10 in the Launcher may help.... It does not.

Edited by Drewdabossxl
Tried reverting to Direct X10

1 hour ago, ShaperOfForm said:

Issue resolved with update. However, my steam controller bindings are being totally ignored. 

Amen to this one. I too share the same problem. Sure I could I just change my bindings, but why?! The code was just fine 😢