Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speculative Fanart: Umbra Nova

CatKicka

Dylmq7wUcAA7hfe.jpg:large

I decided to give myself a design challenge at the start of the year. I wanted to design Prime versions of weapons from Warframe that didn't have Primes for them (the Strun and the Pangolin Sword), keeping with the established design aesthetics. Of course, I couldn't resist designing an Umbra version of Nova as well!

The (nearly) full-size version of this and some of the concept work that went into it can be found at my ArtStation page here: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/8lmQlx

• Like 8

i wish DE would let tennogen guys do more with it, obviously they shouldnt be able to make delux level skins for obvious reasons, but let people add small model differences and stuff like that, and let tennogen guys make auxiliary items, imagine if people who make tennogen could make scarfs or other things that we could put in the auxiliary slot, if they did all that this would be possible as a tennogen skin

also, is that an umbral corninth?

edit: if they only want excal umbra as its own warframe, at least make umbral skins for the others, ide kill to get this skin

Edited by Joltyboi

8 minutes ago, Joltyboi said:

also, is that an umbral corninth?

Strun Prime. I wanted to make it look a little more like an actual gun than a coffee can and a couple hubcaps glued to a gun stock. 😉 I love the Strun Wraith, but it's not an especially pretty gun, is it?

2 minutes ago, CatKicka said:

Strun Prime. I wanted to make it look a little more like an actual gun than a coffee can and a couple hubcaps glued to a gun stock. 😉 I love the Strun Wraith, but it's not an especially pretty gun, is it?

i clicked the link you put up and found out, its still cool though, as for how the strun wraith looks i dont think its that bad, it looks like a gun, and theres DEFINITELY worse looking guns in the game, still though, thats an amazing job you did on how a strun prime might look