Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.0.1

[DE]Rebecca

OMG UPDAET TEEN R SO KEWL!

...sooo this new stamina system essentially mutilates the previously successful concept of the space ninja.
It gives the distinct impression, that it was implemented to actually make the game LESS fun.

Please don't mention movement mods. You should never have to trade actually useful mods for mobility.

The stamina bar was fine as it was, moving up and down as you jump around and occasionally hitting zero and stopping you when you try to sprint for minutes. Now it's even drained while you're in the air after jumping. This may be a bug.

Orokin loot chambers are hard enough as they are (assuming you're not excalibur).

Consider removing stamina entirely and converting stamina mods to speed-like mods. Or just add a row of mod slots to frames reserved for move mods.

Also, somehow Nekros' loot ability somehow against all odds, made it into the final cut. I'm also led to believe (by youtube) that it even "makes" mods. Way to implement "magic find" aka Diablo's demise.

Maybe I should stop playing until it becomes a final release, so I only see the end-product and can decide if I like it as a whole.
I'm getting kind of sick seeing awesomeness reductions and lameness implementations every 2-3 months. Especially since they always seem to be snugly hidden amongst shiny new (and really good) stuff. There's just always a couple of patch note entries that make me hate the whole thing.
Like this stamina thing. Sure we get tons of neat stuff, new levels and such, but this one tweak makes the entire game uncomfortable.

rant mode off

Edited by hyperkayak

I'm sorry, DE but I am not satisfied. I do not mind if the key is there, nor if it has a bit higher time and components, but for the sake of all your players, Make it a PERMANENT key. The key is fine, so long as we still can go in and attempt to get the blueprint components for necros without having to constantly remake the key. It is already a random chance to get the right blueprint components in three goes, unless you're a 'lucky number'. Please don't do this again.

I love Warframe, but I'm afraid you will begin to loose players if you continue this. Either make the key permanent, or get rid of it, and put the new Golemn where you SAID you would put it: As a replacement for the old Golemn now in Jupiter.

I will also add, to point light through this obstacle, that the new Necros panorama is FANTASTIC.

Please fix the room with the energy.
If you die there you can't revive there, you are dead!

And please fix the alarms, sometimes they disapear.

And please fix this "one enemy" bug in the new levels.
Sometimes there should be one enemy in a gigantic room, but the quest maker jumps like a crazy chicken from here to nowhere.

Sorry for my bad english.

Anyone else scratching their head about the J3 replacement? I mean, there it was, clear as possible in the Live Stream - THIS is the NEW J3 Golem... K question - who the hell is that guy on Themisto???

Who made the call that your new, BEAUTIFUL levels only be reachable by yet another fcking delayed key system??? Actually, you know what? This key system is actually worse than the Void on, due to the ridiculous notion of crafting them from RNG components and credits. You guys had said NOTHING about this system previously, so why did it happen?

It's just.......... There are SO MANY awesome things that came with this update and it's frustrating because all of it is soured by this stupid stamina limitation and the completely artificial time delay tacked onto your new environment.  

Edited by psyanide

Stamina is a step in the right direction but with an unfortunate left turn that gets you a little more lost than before. By that I mean that we had too much/too fast regen before but this new setup feels wrong somehow, the Excalibur frame I'm currently playing now feels more like a footsoldier than an agent wheras before I was the prince of persia in latex. Also with the current setup I feel like the maps need tweaking to compensate. Wall running declines the further you go now so previously accessible places are a lot more difficult to get to without superjump.

New layout is *fabulous* though. Good job on that. Can't comment on much else as I'm still only in Jupiter/Saturn systems.

Oh noes! The stamina is now working in a somewhat realistic manner! The game is broken! I can't play it anymore! I can't handle something being even a tiny bit challenging!

Just kidding. Loving the new updates, and to reiterate what someone said earlier on, can you find a way to make it so the mods that are equipped to a primary aren't viewable in the Sentinel weapon mod menu and vice versa? That would be awesome. Otherwise, I am pleased with this update, and remember Tenno, if you don't like something, you can always just not use it instead of complaining about it until you're blue in the face. It makes these threads much more readable when people do that ;)

Edited by TheWebbliest

"Oh noes, DE created a content update that we can't rush through in the first few hours of its release, then complain about how it's old already. Oh noes, DE isn't letting us farm up the parts for their new Warframe as quickly as we want to. Oh noes, DE made a change that we didn't like! There's absolutely no way they'll consider listening to our feedback and making changes eventually, since they haven't made those changes already! Why not instant hotfix nao?!"

Good job, guys.

It's a bit surprising and disappointing that DE didn't simply implement the Derelict tiles in regions of planets already labeled as full of derelicts, and that the new Golem didn't actually replace J3... but the speed with which you people sharpen the pitchforks and light the torches is embarrassing.

THANK YOU!! God. I see so much complaining about this, and yet people forget something important.

You're playing a FREE game. You don't NEED platinum to enjoy the game. It expiates things, but your not paying a subscription or anything to actually play.

The fact these people make these updates, and as often as the do, and listen to the problems of the game and do all they can to keep it as balanced and bug free as possible should be something we should actually applaud. They certainly don't have to do it. I mean hell, I've seen other free to play games do far less then Warframe does.

If you TRULY MADLY DEEPLY NEED IT NOW... Then stop being cheep and throw some money at them to get your platinum. Not only will you get your goodies sooner, but you'll help the game prosper by showing with your wallet, hey I like this so I want to support it.

Otherwise, enjoy the game, earn up what you need through playing the game rather then wanting everything handed to you now without effort. You'll appreciate what you have more then.

That being said, yes there are issues with the game fro what I've been reading, mat cost and what not. But that's nothing 'PLAYING THE GAME' won't fix. My stars, it's sickening how entitled people feel nowadays.