Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.0.1

[DE]Rebecca

What the hell is this? How are we supposed to let DE know how we really feel abou this U10 paywall they gave us if every hotfix from here on out is met with pages of 'Good Job DE' and 'Yay, I love you. You're awesome.'

Let them know. Cutting them slack isn't going to do them or this community any favors if we let it be known that they can get away with stuff like this. The hotfix is appreciated of course, but we want responses and actions about the glaring issues with this update.

The issue being that unless you have Platinum, we are all still playing U9.

Well, thanks for the updates! I know that you're working hard and all with these. Perhaps the Grakata can actually do something now. 

Edit: Eh, I'm just gonna quick throw this out there, but those Orokin Derelict things are just... too expensive. I would understand if every resource required, except for the nano spores, was reduced, but just lowering the Circuits and Polymer bundles just doesn't do anything. They are still too annoying to get, so I'm not gonna really go look at the new boss unless those Coordinates are lowered to a more reasonable amount. 

Otherwise, update 10 looks pretty solid, but I haven't experienced much of it to come to a conclusion, as the only thing that I can experience with it are the Tower Void Keys in Survival, which are... meh. 

Edited by ObsceneSoul

I'm gonna say something that alot of people want to say but don't have the guts to it.

DE, you guys really messed up with U10 with alot of misleading info and broken game "Fixes" (Stamina is one of them, mission levels over 100 and of course capping our weapons use for almost all the same: <Insert Broken Weapon here [Ogris as example]>, Hikou and Random Melee)

The hotfix is just a beggning at the whole progress bar at U10... You guys need to work more to make this Update a real deal and not a broken glass as it is right now...

Thanks for the hotfix but I'm wondering about the build time of the Derelict Survival. It was currently building before the hotfix and now it has a negative percentage. Is this one going to build faster than it is stating or is it going to take the 3 hours it was initially set? Not worried about the circuits I already used but hoping the build time will be faster than it is indicating.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=178298798