Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.0.1

[DE]Rebecca

The middle resource requirements still need to be lowered.  Nanospores are fine, it's great that the circuit requirements are less.  But, I don't even have 5000 ferrite, and I only have enough Salvage to run like 7 keys.  (I'm around 200 hours playtime).  If I had 5000 ferrite, I would never use it on a one-time use key.

- Adjustments to Derelict Key recipes: lowered build times and adjusted resource requirements. (Note: Blueprints currently in progress will experience a UI bug with negative percentage.)

Look again, still unreasonable crafting items required.

Try cutting them all down to 1/5th what they currently are (bar circuits)

I tell ya, most companies would avoid releasing updates on a Friday night because they don't want to deal with the bugs that are inevitably discovered over the weekend.

You folks at DE not only release things on a Friday night, but you stay up to unreasonable hours to fix the bugs that are inevitably  discovered. Way to go! I hope you at least get company-designated naptimes for your hard work.

- Grakata critical rate buff.

- Fix for missing Bio Lab research component.

- Adjustments to Derelict Key recipes: lowered build times and adjusted resource requirements. (Note: Blueprints currently in progress will experience a UI bug with negative percentage.)

Those three things right there make me happy. 

Now to solve that stamina issues. Sorry that you guys have to deal with so many whiners. I personally like it but I think it cripples new frames and Loki rather badly. It's starting to go in the right direction though. 

Is anyone else seeing ammo/orbs/credits sticking to the ceiling?  

The game would be much better if the stamina was changed back to no delay.  It doesn't add challenge or enjoyment, it just makes the game more tedious.  

I am also pretty frustrated about some of the changes to the mod system.  I worked forever on levelling up two or three sets of each mod to have multiple weapons/frames outfitted at the same time, only to have all the hours, mods, and credits I spent rendered a waste now that we can equip the same mod on different weapons simultaneously.  So, thinking I would no longer need them, I sold off all my duplicate mods, including the levelled ones, and set about equipping all my weapons and my sentinel's weapons with my remaining set.  Now, with U10, I can't equip the same mod on a rifle and a sentinel rifle for example, and I need my levelled duplicate mods back.  It's extremely disappointing that even more of my time has been wasted.

DE, I really appreciate you guys listening to us complain even after all the work you have put. I still think there's going to be another cut on resources for the keys so I'll just go to sleep and check again tomorrow. Hopefully you guys will be able to take a well deserved rest soon.

Love:

- UI

- More sentinels&weapons

- Survival mode

Worried about:

- If drop rates from new boss are like the other bosses, then the farming required to get nekro can indeed be a lot. Also once we aquire nekros it'll take too much work to craft keys to just go fight the boss for fun so probably we'll stop doing the boss altogether.

- Stamina change has potential, but with current number of mod slots people have to sacrifice too much to use stamina mods. I don't think right now is a good time to add more slots, perhaps just buff stamina a bit.

- Some Nekros skills cost too much energy, I think it's good he's kinda fragile but it should have a bigger energy pool

That's it, thanks a lot DE.

I just noticed that a rifle mod installed on my sentinel is showing on my primary upgrade screen by way of an notification when I tried to install it. Since they can no longer be shared will this be fixed where the mods installed on our sentinel weapons do not show in our primary upgrade screen and vice versa?