Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.0.1

[DE]Rebecca

Still waiting for stamina fix that turns our ninjas back into ninjas ._.

Edit: okay yeah its not terrible but i think all the slow frames are going to have issues and we already are running out of mod spaces can we not go into the fact that we need stamina mods on top of everything else :3

although if you think about it if you can get the second wind mod easily then you just have to melee everything in sight. Still not the best solution but its something

Edited by Demon093

Is anyone else seeing ammo/orbs/credits sticking to the ceiling?  

The game would be much better if the stamina was changed back to no delay.  It doesn't add challenge or enjoyment, it just makes the game more tedious.  

I am also pretty frustrated about some of the changes to the mod system.  I worked forever on levelling up two or three sets of each mod to have multiple weapons/frames outfitted at the same time, only to have all the hours, mods, and credits I spent rendered a waste now that we can equip the same mod on different weapons simultaneously.  So, thinking I would no longer need them, I sold off all my duplicate mods, including the levelled ones, and set about equipping all my weapons and my sentinel's weapons with my remaining set.  Now, with U10, I can't equip the same mod on a rifle and a sentinel rifle for example, and I need my levelled duplicate mods back.  It's extremely disappointing that even more of my time has been wasted.

It was noted in the Update 9.8 notes not to do this as this was a bug and they were going to fix the sharing of mods between your weapons and sentinels weapons.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/102835-update-98/

First of all I love the new design, seriously. It's just so clean and modern and... you get it.

Second I sadly met a bug right away, I set up my frame and weapons and when I went into my inventory to sell some stuff and came out my frame, weapon, etc were reset (my mods weren't thankfully) to the previous frame and weapons I had selected before entering the Arsenal.

Guess I'm not the only one.

Edit: Is it only me who thinks the new hatchet and scythe got switched up? :) And I'm missing my alerts but I guess that was already reported somewhere else. They give sound if I hover my cursor "over" them but I can see no text where they used to be.

____________  _ _  ____________

WotV_logo_gold_small.png

Edited by K_Shiro

What the hell is this? How are we supposed to let DE know how we really feel abou this U10 paywall they gave us if every hotfix from here on out is met with pages of 'Good Job DE' and 'Yay, I love you. You're awesome.'

Let them know. Cutting them slack isn't going to do them or this community any favors if we let it be known that they can get away with stuff like this. The hotfix is appreciated of course, but we want responses and actions about the glaring issues with this update.

The issue being that unless you have Platinum, we are all still playing U9.

^

What do you mean by "fixed stumble on Sound Quake", hmm!? Does that mean you removed it completely, or made it any worse than it already is? Sound Quake not ignoring armor makes it deal little damage, so the massive radius CC is the only thing worthwhile. If you're going to remove it's CC, than the damage rework better fix it's little damage at high levels.

Really, DE, you didn't just f*** up. Someone who has installed the update, tell me my precious Banshee's ultimate still staggers! D:

Gigatron-Prime, on 14 Sept 2013 - 02:20 AM, said:snapback.png

What the hell is this? How are we supposed to let DE know how we really feel abou this U10 paywall they gave us if every hotfix from here on out is met with pages of 'Good Job DE' and 'Yay, I love you. You're awesome.'

Let them know. Cutting them slack isn't going to do them or this community any favors if we let it be known that they can get away with stuff like this. The hotfix is appreciated of course, but we want responses and actions about the glaring issues with this update.

The issue being that unless you have Platinum, we are all still playing U9.

^

^

"Oh noes, DE created a content update that we can't rush through in the first few hours of its release, then complain about how it's old already. Oh noes, DE isn't letting us farm up the parts for their new Warframe as quickly as we want to. Oh noes, DE made a change that we didn't like! There's absolutely no way they'll consider listening to our feedback and making changes eventually, since they haven't made those changes already! Why not instant hotfix nao?!"

Good job, guys.

It's a bit surprising and disappointing that DE didn't simply implement the Derelict tiles in regions of planets already labeled as full of derelicts, and that the new Golem didn't actually replace J3... but the speed with which you people sharpen the pitchforks and light the torches is embarrassing.

Edited by DiabolusUrsus

It was noted in the Update 9.8 notes not to do this as this was a bug and they were going to fix the sharing of mods between your weapons and sentinels weapons.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/102835-update-98/

Addition: If you find yourself saying "Now I wasted mods fusing up duplicate X because I can equip the same mod twice on Sentinel/etc." This will likely not be possible in the future so don't sell your duplicates!

The wording is easily misunderstood, and considering the length of the notes on that particular update, this didn't jump out at me at the time.  I'm not as upset at the 16 or so mods I wasted that would have gone on my sentinels as I am with the dozens of other mods I worked on for my frames, melee weps, etc that were made redundant by Update 9.8.  What's done is done, and I've learned my lesson not to do anything in this game without picking through the patch notes with a fine comb first.

3krgy_zps48ee2b96.jpg

thanks for the hard work. hope you guys are enjoying your Friday night busting out code :D

do it drunk at least

Well, I do not know if you were referring to the highlight video, but if you were, he actually said "How painful can I make this for you?". I like it though, it looks funny.

OMG!  Bearded Steve just became a meme!  I'm so saving this pic.

That's Scott...

Hi, 

Just wanna tell someone thats my News and Alerts disappear everytime i zoom in and out at the Planets. Is that only by me or have someone else the same Problems?

BTW sry for my english i´m just a german hope u understand what i mean.

Psycho1848

Also does this when exiting arsenal.