Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.0.1

[DE]Rebecca

need to fix problem with the primary weapon not responding to key pad correctly like its lag or something...when no enemy's my weapon works  then when i encounter an enemy my weapons all of a sudden seem to not response like WTF...Invest to much money in a game with these unplayable bugs... am i the only one with these problems???...just got this problem with update 10

Is anyone else seeing ammo/orbs/credits sticking to the ceiling?  

The game would be much better if the stamina was changed back to no delay.  It doesn't add challenge or enjoyment, it just makes the game more tedious.  

I am also pretty frustrated about some of the changes to the mod system.  I worked forever on levelling up two or three sets of each mod to have multiple weapons/frames outfitted at the same time, only to have all the hours, mods, and credits I spent rendered a waste now that we can equip the same mod on different weapons simultaneously.  So, thinking I would no longer need them, I sold off all my duplicate mods, including the levelled ones, and set about equipping all my weapons and my sentinel's weapons with my remaining set.  Now, with U10, I can't equip the same mod on a rifle and a sentinel rifle for example, and I need my levelled duplicate mods back.  It's extremely disappointing that even more of my time has been wasted.

dude play,but dont think that any od de care about you,they care just about money,nothing more........cheers.i understand you man..cheers...

I love the new UI Update! Having A B C setups for everything is awesome!

Only Problem I'm having now is I can't use "Toggle Sprint" without ADS/Shooting being bugged out. It ruins the flow of using a controller and even on a KB/Mouse it's bad (Unless you use "Hold Sprint)

im guessing im not the only one who gets the aiming bug? 

I usualy play with my xbox controller and everytime I run and try to aim, it just goes back and fourth really quick and so I cant really aim that way. I need to walk while aiming to it goes back to normal. 

My UI is messed up, so many things going wrong and I DO NOT LIKE it!!!! In 3 hours I have done 3 missions because of the constant things going wrong. NEEDS FIXING. I can't even use a health pack that I bought before they expired in gear unless I hole the Q down.

Edited by Panelope

Looking better, now if only you guys would do something about the newly broken stamina mechanic...

They didn't want us running and shooting at same time.  I get that, but yes agreed.  I would suggest maybe at least put max stamina and recharge, and maybe even acrobat into one mod?  Using 4 slots just to have - Rush - Quick Rest - Marathon - Acrobat = not viable.

Personally I like the stamina change. It makes cards like Rush and Quick rest relavent. Even the slowest of Warframes could outrun a faster one that had Rush if they just did the slide well. Also saves my pinkie from constantly trying to hit shift + Ctrl.

lol true though try doing it now, slide jump, slide land, jump again = out of stamina already.

Overall this is a lovely update. 

I'm torn on the stamina thing, personally. I mean, on one end we've all abused it to farm/leave teammates in the dust/ect. Also it does make stamina mods worth looking at. On the flip side, it is a difficult adjustment when we could just sprint and flip around everywhere.

Also the Golem boss. Dang, I hope we see more fights like him! Best boss thus far -- the experience is not to be missed. I know there are those that argue it is a "Grind" to get their, but not really. Just go about your usual missions and you will get into the Derelicts pretty quickly (I already have so many Derelict keys without even actively looking for Nav Coords). I've also never gotten less than three Golem Coords from a Derelict so the drop rates are fine. 

I've yet to mess with Nekros, but I plan on it in the near future. All in all, great addition, thanks DE!