Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is a good unique color scheme with green?

Gyrostorm

My friend has been scratching his head for a good color scheme that uses green as one of its primary colors, but doesn't want any overused or "common" combinations like green-black-white. I thought I would help him by asking here. Any ideas?

3 minutes ago, TheRealShade said:

It all depends on the warframe, the shades of green he wants to use, as well as where he wants the color to be on the warframe.

He didn't say anything about those, but i think any green anywhere will do.

For Titania I used to go Forest Fairy route and went Green-Brown-Gold. For a while I went for verdigris scheme--Copper in all of it's shades, mostly focusing on the tarnished colors.

My Nova Prime is Black-Blue-Green-Gold, darker blue and green mind, to work with the fade effect on Nova Prime, the gold are her metalic bits.

Like the others said, it really depends on the frame-my standard colors are White-Red-Gold, but it wouldn't work on Nova Prime because of her shading.

If you have the Ki'teer color pack I'd play with that, Greens and coppers and bronzes.

Green-Purple is the way to go with the highlight color of ur choosing. Other one is darker shade, other one is of brighter shade. I'd recommend dark purple and bright green. 

Don't try to mix and match more than 2 main colors, u don't want to look like a play dough model. 

Depends on the green being used. As a general rule, i tend to use copper or silver for metallic parts. A pale pink could go well if done right, might highlight a darker green with the pink and a lighter green. Might try other flowery colors too, but i wouldn't use anything overly saturated.

8 hours ago, Gyrostorm said:

My friend has been scratching his head for a good color scheme that uses green as one of its primary colors, but doesn't want any overused or "common" combinations like green-black-white. I thought I would help him by asking here. Any ideas?

Analogous Colors.  

Blue-greens, Greens, Yellow-Greens, Yellows (accents).

Unless Camo...then Grineer palette.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

The not-neon Greens and bottom row Purples (plus Grey-to-Black options) from the Corpus Palette can work together pretty nicely,
try adding an Infested Palette (middle of right-most column) Pink for Energy color to that (or Orange, because EVA-01 is indeed a good one lol).

I've also had some success with Green + Black, Gold details, Red Energy. Looks pretty swanky on e.g. Mesa Deluxe and Zephyr Prime.

14 hours ago, Gyrostorm said:

IMO, other earth tones like golds, creams, browns.

Purple is awesome for a Mardi Gras/Jester style too.

14 hours ago, Gyrostorm said:

I love to use a Dark Green for Nekros with some Bright Yellow. Try it, looks awesome on any warfream.

• Like 1