Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Huge camera glitch

AdrienQua

When I alt+tab fastly, sometimes the camera stuck on the Y axis so it will be VERY HARD to move the camera up and down (and its very hard to use archwing with the bug).

I can't really fix it unless if I close and restart the game...

I got a logitech g502 mouse, if I lower the refresh rate from 500hz to 125hz, it's a bit better but the bug is still here...

If I increase the refresh rate from 500hz to 1000hz it's even worse, I have to move the mouse a lot to move the camera up or down.

I have this mouse since 3 years and I didnt encounter any issue until today, it happens only on warframe.

So basically everything is alright until an unlucky alt+tab fcked up the camera...

Edit: It seems to be harder to trigger the bug with borderless screen, but it still happens rarely when you alt + tab .....

Edit 2: Actually you can fix the bug if you spam alt + tab  but its very unreliable, it took me 3min of spam to fix the camera, you can't count on it when  you do 5x3 or 6x3 eidolon hunt where every second count...

If anyone also experienced this issue, pls post here, it's a major issue that ruins your game experience ...

Edited by AdrienQua

Le 08/02/2019 à 08:31, krc473 a dit :

I would suggest that you verify the download cache from the launcher (not Steam!) and see what happens.

I already did that, and my gtx 970 driver is up to date.

Its really weird.

I put  borderless screen and it almost never happens anymore, it still happened once with borderless tho...