Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

IVARA IMPROVEMENTS

IvanMortem

Ivara it's great as stealth character, maybe that's the major problem, this game isn't design for this playstyle.:

-First suggestion is that DE should exploit more stealth mode in Warframe. (If someone knows how to do this, please, tell me)

1º ability: It's really nice, it should stay as now.

2º ability: DE needs to reduce the energy cost of this one, not the energy per second, I mean, the cost over time (more time you use it, more it costs. That should be eliminated)

3º ability: As before the cost of energy here also increases while you walk. (The same solution must be applied)

4º ability: In this part I want to express my own alternative, first it should be a dual mode bow like the Cernos Prime, but the first should be broad shot and the second one completely concentrated (with all the multishot), because me and other people feel more comfortable shoting one single arrow than a fan of them. Finally, as an exalted weapon it must have an extra (like mesa reticle that increases fire rate, excalibur energy waves or baruuk combos), for example more proyectile speed or even more fire rate (because the bow it's quite slow by itself).

This is my Ivara's best rework, i think DE should implement this when her prime arrives but doesn't worries to me if it occurs earlier.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, IvanMortem said:

2º ability: DE needs to reduce the energy cost of this one, not the energy per second, I mean, the cost over time (more time you use it, more it costs. That should be eliminated)

As the projectile is controlled, its total damage increases by an additional 25% / 50% / 75% / 100% per second up to a maximum damage multiplier of 200% / 300% / 400% / 500%.
idk sounds fair as if it wasnt there many ppl would spend alot of time powering up 1 shot an have others saying NERF THIS SHET.

35 minutes ago, IvanMortem said:

3º ability: As before the cost of energy here also increases while you walk. (The same solution must be applied)

ok i see now, :3 your a ivara main but using a low effeincy build so your burning through your energy so asking them to make her OP with very lil energy cost

37 minutes ago, IvanMortem said:

4º ability: In this part I want to express my own alternative, first it should be a dual mode bow like the Cernos Prime, but the first should be broad shot and the second one completely concentrated (with all the multishot), because me and other people feel more comfortable shoting one single arrow than a fan of them. Finally, as an exalted weapon it must have an extra (like mesa reticle that increases fire rate, excalibur energy waves or baruuk combos), for example more proyectile speed or even more fire rate (because the bow it's quite slow by itself).

her ult fire while her exaled bow is out fires the current arrow selected with her first power so sorry this idea of shifting fire mods is not possible.
like the person above me pointed out there a augment for her 4th.
Do you even mod her bow?

39 minutes ago, IvanMortem said:

This is my Ivara's best rework, i think DE should implement this when her prime arrives but doesn't worries to me if it occurs earlier.

nope an points out your a person that wants overpowered frames with hardily any energy costs.
she will be in the next female priming set so you will be waiting 4 to 5 primes 

I'm not ivara main if you were asking... I don't have main character. And my build it's efficient. Finally i want to tell you that i don't want overpowered warframes, all i want is warframes that can be adapted to everyone's playstyle.

Edited by IvanMortem

55 minutes ago, IvanMortem said:

I'm not ivara main if you were asking... I don't have main character. And my build it's efficient. Finally i want to tell you that i don't want overpowered warframes, all i want is warframes that can be adapted to everyone's playstyle.

They already are, within reason. 

What is your build?

8 hours ago, IvanMortem said:

Superficial. Most Ivara players run with Enrgize so it hardly matters. They'll run two if they need to.

Also she can just sleep everything and re-apply. It's like that Energy nerf to Valkyr's Hysteria. Didn't actually work. Still got my perma Hysteria. Unless you're asking to reduce the energy cost like her 2nd then I'm very very confused.

Ivara is near perfection. All they need to do is stop her rolling bug with switching Arrows and I'm pretty sure she's not supposed to be able to bullet jump in Prowl but whatever.

• Like 1

hace 10 horas, IvanMortem dijo:

This ability is too much energy hungry, i agree but the controls must be improved too, actually you can only switch bullet speed between fast and too fast.

hace 10 horas, IvanMortem dijo:

ability: As before the cost of energy here also increases while you walk. (The same solution must be applied)

The energy cost while you walk is fine, what it needs to be removed is energy cost per hit with melee attack, if u try to kill 5 enemies at the same time with your melee say goodbye to your energy.

1 hour ago, (PS4)cazazombies245 said:

The energy cost while you walk is fine, what it needs to be removed is energy cost per hit with melee attack, if u try to kill 5 enemies at the same time with your melee say goodbye to your energy.

While I wouldn't object to this change, I can honestly say that I don't really have this problem.  

edit:  Oh yeah, I also don't use or have arcane energize. 😄 

Edited by DatDarkOne

1 hour ago, DatDarkOne said:

While I wouldn't object to this change, I can honestly say that I don't really have this problem.  

Neither do I.

I think it's also there to differentiate her from the other two melee stealth frames and melee stealth multipliers.

Why she gets head-shot multipliers in Prowl.

She's not restricted from melee but she's obviously leaning more ranged. Esp when you add her Dash wire augment which makes melee kinda difficult.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

Why she gets head-shot multipliers in Prowl.

Which also applies to melee attacks.  😄

3 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

She's not restricted from melee but she's obviously leaning more ranged.

This is very true.  But if people can open there minds and/or imaginations, they would see she's not pigeonholed into just one specific mission or playstyle type.  Maybe I should take @MagPrime's advice and start recording my game and posting the vids. :devil:

OP post build so we can get a better idea of how you're managing her.

3 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

This is very true.  But if people can open there minds and/or imaginations, they would see she's not pigeonholed into just one specific mission or playstyle type.  Maybe I should take @MagPrime's advice and start recording my game and posting the vids. :devil:

I second what MagPrime said, do it.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

edit:  Oh yeah, I also don't use or have arcane energize. 😄 

Let me introduce you to one of the most useless mod (except for Ivara 🙂Sharpshooter + Hush = Energy for days. 

Edited by tychondus