Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember Buff ideas

Stygie

Now, I actually love Ember the way she is for I have this massive distaste for nuking the map just like the devs do. So here are some buff ideas.

Passive

Prehaps instead of setting herself on fire, Ember has a heat gauge that builds up by proc heat effects on enemies. Stacks up to a 100% and give 35% bonus power strenght and the energy regen but it will start to degrade if you stop procing heat on enemies similarly to combo counter.

Fireball

Simply make this ability have. a higher base radius when charged and have the charge time affected by casting speed.

Accelerant

I love this ability, it is actually so good in terms buffing heat damage but i would be nice to see duration effect the stun duration so I would not have to cast it as much.

Fire Blast

Please let the fire wall damage through walls. It does not do much damage smd it would be good helpful cc for her.

Augment change: Fire Mania

Enemies effected by fire blast are all confused and ember gain lifesteal against them.

World on fire

Too much of a set it and forget it ability. Change it this. Ember slams the ground causing it to be set flame. These flames a long distance burning all targets hit. Then these target hit become marked making them additional damage from Ember. By killing these targets, Ember fills a meter. Once filled, Ember can unleash a massive attack on enemies around her. She slams the ground once again but this time it causes massive pillars of fire to engulf enemies in the flames, stunning them while in the fire.

Firequake

The knocked down remains on the inital flame blast. Flame pillars grant extra heats damage when standing in them.