Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 24: Fortuna Part 1

Is Anyone  experincing random crashes like bounties in fortuna? I'm asking becuase I used have great long play throughs on the previous updates with no crashes, so i just want to inquire if I'm one a few players who might be dealing with these random crashes on the switch on this Fortuna update.

Thank You!

giphy.gif

On 2019-02-05 at 1:59 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fortuna: Public Hotfix 2

Fixes:

This is a Data only Hotfix to enable the Relics for the upcoming Weekend Alerts!

Fixes:
Fixed some issues that would prevent completion of the upcoming Weekend Faction War Alerts. More information on these alerts here: https://www.warframe.com/news/6th-anniversary-weekend-wars
Potential Fix for The War Within not progressing due to missing UI elements.

Numero 2!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Numero 2!

Excuse me. I am literally grinding my butt trying to get past the launcher(which is stuck on 0% for around 3 hours now) and here you are talking about a second hotfix? I have lost faith in you DE

Edited by ButterDood

14 hours ago, (NSW)ButterDood said:

Excuse me. I am literally grinding my butt trying to get past the launcher(which is stuck on 0% for around 3 hours now) and here you are talking about a second hotfix? I have lost faith in you DE

Yes they're talking about a second hotfix. Your post implies that there shouldn't be any updates until your issue gets resolved. You want them to halt all updates for Switch players because you can't get the game to work for you? Go back to customer support and let them know that none of their suggestions helped. That said, I don't know anyone who has this problem, do you? Does anyone here know of anyone with the same issue? Also, anyone in your household who plays this game? Do you have a second Switch? I want to know if it could be your internet connection.  

6 minutes ago, (NSW)NeonNebula said:

Yes they're talking about a second hotfix. Your post implies that there shouldn't be any updates until your issue gets resolved. You want them to halt all updates for Switch players because you can't get the game to work for you? Go back to customer support and let them know that none of their suggestions helped. That said, I don't know anyone who has this problem, do you? Does anyone here know of anyone with the same issue? Also, anyone in your household who plays this game? Do you have a second Switch? I want to know if it could be your internet connection.  

I am the only one in my family (including cousins and all) who has a switch. DE Nero asked me to try different networks but none worked. I tried my 2.4g and 5g wifi and me and my dads mobile hotspots. I have restarted my router almost 6 times now and even changed channels twice but nothing helped.

I have gone to like 3 other threads about this same issue but they all have no clear solution. The ones that did work were by pure luck.

Edited by (NSW)ButterDood

19 hours ago, (NSW)ButterDood said:

I am the only one in my family (including cousins and all) who has a switch. DE Nero asked me to try different networks but none worked. I tried my 2.4g and 5g wifi and me and my dads mobile hotspots. I have restarted my router almost 6 times now and even changed channels twice but nothing helped.

I have gone to like 3 other threads about this same issue but they all have no clear solution. The ones that did work were by pure luck.

For me, the loading screen hangs for a long time when I am on a slow network. On my mobile hotspot with a connection under 1Mb down, it took something like 15 minutes before it progressed. On my home network with 150Mb down it works totally fine. How fast is your connection?

2 hours ago, (NSW)msly07 said:

For me, the loading screen hangs for a long time when I am on a slow network. On my mobile hotspot with a connection under 1Mb down, it took something like 15 minutes before it progressed. On my home network with 150Mb down it works totally fine. How fast is your connection?

60 mbps but it is working now. I just connected to my dads new phones hotspot and it is working now.

The same problem with Fortuna as it was with PoE - if you play around for some time on missions in solar system and then try to go to Orb Vallis trough Fortuna or Galaxy map - 98% chance that game gonna crash. Either on entering Orb Vallis, durning it or when you return to Fortuna. Seems like  missions  fill up Switch's memory or something like that. I recommend to restart the game before you go to Orb Vallis to clean up memory.