Jump to content
[DE]Rebecca

Update 24: Fortuna Part 1

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, ButterDood said:

I have asked for a week now and DE has done nothing to help me.

Hasn't it been 5 days only? But yes just be patient, their support is kind of slow. They usually take more than a week to respond to tickets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, (NSW)NeonNebula said:

Hasn't it been 5 days only? But yes just be patient, their support is kind of slow. They usually take more than a week to respond to tickets.

They have responded twice but their help has not helped me that much

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, (NSW)NeonNebula said:

What did they say?

First was to check for corrupted data and second was to try different networks. None worked

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is Anyone  experincing random crashes like bounties in fortuna? I'm asking becuase I used have great long play throughs on the previous updates with no crashes, so i just want to inquire if I'm one a few players who might be dealing with these random crashes on the switch on this Fortuna update.

 

Thank You!

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-02-05 at 1:59 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fortuna: Public Hotfix 2


Fixes:

This is a Data only Hotfix to enable the Relics for the upcoming Weekend Alerts!

Fixes:
Fixed some issues that would prevent completion of the upcoming Weekend Faction War Alerts. More information on these alerts here: https://www.warframe.com/news/6th-anniversary-weekend-wars
Potential Fix for The War Within not progressing due to missing UI elements.

Numero 2!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Numero 2!

Excuse me. I am literally grinding my butt trying to get past the launcher(which is stuck on 0% for around 3 hours now) and here you are talking about a second hotfix? I have lost faith in you DE

Edited by ButterDood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, (NSW)ButterDood said:

Excuse me. I am literally grinding my butt trying to get past the launcher(which is stuck on 0% for around 3 hours now) and here you are talking about a second hotfix? I have lost faith in you DE

Yes they're talking about a second hotfix. Your post implies that there shouldn't be any updates until your issue gets resolved. You want them to halt all updates for Switch players because you can't get the game to work for you? Go back to customer support and let them know that none of their suggestions helped. That said, I don't know anyone who has this problem, do you? Does anyone here know of anyone with the same issue? Also, anyone in your household who plays this game? Do you have a second Switch? I want to know if it could be your internet connection.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, (NSW)NeonNebula said:

Yes they're talking about a second hotfix. Your post implies that there shouldn't be any updates until your issue gets resolved. You want them to halt all updates for Switch players because you can't get the game to work for you? Go back to customer support and let them know that none of their suggestions helped. That said, I don't know anyone who has this problem, do you? Does anyone here know of anyone with the same issue? Also, anyone in your household who plays this game? Do you have a second Switch? I want to know if it could be your internet connection.  

I am the only one in my family (including cousins and all) who has a switch. DE Nero asked me to try different networks but none worked. I tried my 2.4g and 5g wifi and me and my dads mobile hotspots. I have restarted my router almost 6 times now and even changed channels twice but nothing helped.

 

I have gone to like 3 other threads about this same issue but they all have no clear solution. The ones that did work were by pure luck.

Edited by (NSW)ButterDood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, (NSW)ButterDood said:

I am the only one in my family (including cousins and all) who has a switch. DE Nero asked me to try different networks but none worked. I tried my 2.4g and 5g wifi and me and my dads mobile hotspots. I have restarted my router almost 6 times now and even changed channels twice but nothing helped.

 

I have gone to like 3 other threads about this same issue but they all have no clear solution. The ones that did work were by pure luck.

For me, the loading screen hangs for a long time when I am on a slow network. On my mobile hotspot with a connection under 1Mb down, it took something like 15 minutes before it progressed. On my home network with 150Mb down it works totally fine. How fast is your connection?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, (NSW)msly07 said:

For me, the loading screen hangs for a long time when I am on a slow network. On my mobile hotspot with a connection under 1Mb down, it took something like 15 minutes before it progressed. On my home network with 150Mb down it works totally fine. How fast is your connection?

60 mbps but it is working now. I just connected to my dads new phones hotspot and it is working now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, (NSW)ButterDood said:

60 mbps but it is working now. I just connected to my dads new phones hotspot and it is working now.

Wasn’t one of Support’s suggestions is to try a different network? So they were actually helpful 🙂

Anyway, I’m glad it’s working now. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The same problem with Fortuna as it was with PoE - if you play around for some time on missions in solar system and then try to go to Orb Vallis trough Fortuna or Galaxy map - 98% chance that game gonna crash. Either on entering Orb Vallis, durning it or when you return to Fortuna. Seems like  missions  fill up Switch's memory or something like that. I recommend to restart the game before you go to Orb Vallis to clean up memory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Inspecting players still doesn’t work, right? Pressing left on the d-pad does nothing. 

Edit: it finally got fixed in the latest update. Inspecting players now works.  

Edited by (NSW)NeonNebula

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...