Sign in to follow this  
Sir_Carl

Wukong Deluxe and Atlas Deluxe when?

I'm hyped ever since they revealed the concepts and it's been months. They both look good and honestly the only thing stopping me from playing these 2 frames regularly is their appearance and when they release these 2 deluxe skins, I would definitely use them more often. Is there any news when they would come? I got a hunch that they will release it along a big update(railjack?).

Also, i'm curious if Atlas will get a rework since Wukong will get one with his deluxe skin.

There is no news on either deluxes at the moment, though it's possible something might come up during this weeks devstream. It is unlikely they will come during a major update, deluxes typically don't, and I believe DE has even once held back a deluxe so it didn't overlap with a content (not a major one either) update because of overshadowing concerns I guess. Likewise I don't think there is much negative perception of Atlas' state right now that would prompt a rework, especially when I believe he received one not too along ago last year. If you're lucky there might be some minor tinkering but even that I'm afraid to say seems unlikely presently. 

i went to see harrow he only has 1 Tennogen   skin other than his default.

his prime version is far away.

Harrow needs a Deluxe ASAP and Prime to top it up

• Haha 1

Every time someone asks for a Deluxe skin's release, the actual date it would be released is pushed back 72 hours.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, NotDealwithitdog said:

Probably never
she don't need two

but it is already half done, how dare they abandon it? IT LOOKS GORGEOUS

27 minutes ago, NotDealwithitdog said:

Probably never
she don't need two

That's not a real deluxe skin though, that's Dark Sector fan service. Frames can have more than one deluxe, the proto excal and nyx nemesis are just brought over from Dark Sector. 

Edited by TheGuyver
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Atlas deluxe is just not for this game,because he looks like some enemy from War Craft. But Wukong looks amazing and im hoping that is coming soon with some good rework.

Edited by Vlada91

9 hours ago, Sir_Carl said:

Also, i'm curious if Atlas will get a rework since Wukong will get one with his deluxe skin.

Atlas got his rework; he didn't really need much, the only area where he suffered was long-term survivability: sure, he has high armour, but without a means to independently restore health, he wouldn't last as long as a Valkyr. the Rubble Mechanic solved this and encourages more management and wide use of his skills, and while I liked Atlas before the rework (who doesn't want to one punch man everything?), after the rework he became amazing, and I used him even more.

Wukong however.. ehhhh, he definitely needs that rework. his skin looks really cool, so I'll probably get it. mainly though I just want his rework to make him better at things other than not dying. 

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7

6 hours ago, peterc3 said:

Every time someone asks for a Deluxe skin's release, the actual date it would be released is pushed back 72 hours.

Along with half-life 3