Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crashing on Login

Imaru

Every time I try to log into Warframe, the game crashes after I enter my password. I hear the audio of the daily login bonus, but it crashes immediately thereafter. 

I recently updated my graphics driver (because Anthem was crashing very often) and since then I haven't been able to launch Warframe. That update was over the weekend. It isn't giving me a crash reporter so I can't send in that information. 

11 hours ago, Imaru said:

Every time I try to log into Warframe, the game crashes after I enter my password. I hear the audio of the daily login bonus, but it crashes immediately thereafter. 

I recently updated my graphics driver (because Anthem was crashing very often) and since then I haven't been able to launch Warframe. That update was over the weekend. It isn't giving me a crash reporter so I can't send in that information. 

What are your pc specs?

10 hours ago, Godzilla853 said:

What are your pc specs?

They were definitely good enough to run the game, because it ran flawlessly at almost 120fps (though I had it capped at 60 because of my monitor) before I updated the drivers. 

That said I have a 3GHz processor, and 16GB of RAM. Let me know if you need more information.

3 hours ago, Imaru said:

They were definitely good enough to run the game, because it ran flawlessly at almost 120fps (though I had it capped at 60 because of my monitor) before I updated the drivers. 

That said I have a 3GHz processor, and 16GB of RAM. Let me know if you need more information.

55 minutes ago, Ichigo116 said:

I havent been able to login for over a week now...crashes everytime T_T and yes before you ask, my spec are quite fine 

Are any of you useing a razor mouse?