The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Many Of You Are Waiting For A Hotfix?

GSGregory

I am pretty much done with the game till they fix stamina.

This.

I'm also expecting at least an explanation from one of the devs why the new "Golem" didn't replace the old "Golem". I mean, they share the same name, and it was even stated that it would be replacing Jupiter's boss, with Volt blueprints being shifted over to another new planet.

Why on earth did it not happen? Are they simply experimenting a new method of marketing?

'Cause if they are, I'm certain that the results are quite apparent by now.

This.

I'm also expecting at least an explanation from one of the devs why the new "Golem" didn't replace the old "Golem". I mean, they share the same name, and it was even stated that it would be replacing Jupiter's boss, with Volt blueprints being shifted over to another new planet.

Why on earth did it not happen? Are they simply experimenting a new method of marketing?

'Cause if they are, I'm certain that the results are quite apparent by now.

"Marketing"

Just like how Nova's original drop rate was "marketing".

This is going to be exactly like the others.  DE will look at the problem, they'll listen to the fans, and then they'll fix the problem a quarter of a way and won't do anything else.  

I would be fine with that if some of these things didnt instantly make you go hey devs did you play this. So much of this update shouldnt of made it into the game.

There is a giant lack of reward to actually playing the game atm.

Edited by GSGregory

Stamina fix would be nice, somewhere in all this current forum crap it was stated that they "broke" it and are fixing it. 

Something I'd like to see fixed....void keys, all void keys, I'm a terrible host but I have a crapload of void keys.

Why the hell can't we get a friend or someone else with better hosting capacity to host and someone else sponsor up a key.

Something like that should have been there from Day 1 not Day 3642 later.