Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within - Now a Tenno Trap

(NSW)Kurenai_Hibayoshi

I fear I might have discovered a horrifying bug with The War Within in the Fortuna update.

Progressing through the Operator sequence, something bizarre happened during the first alignment choice:

The menu suddenly vanished, but the VFX did not get changed. I tried progressing as normal, but upon exiting the area, the game crashed. Now every time I try to re-enter the game, it crashes trying to (presumably) continue The War Within. Unless this is fixed, I literally have a dead game. X.x

I'm also having this same bug! The menu vanished upon the first choice and most of the ui (specifically the enegy circle in the corner) diappeared, adn after the "control the golden maw" segment, upon exiting that room, the game crashed, and continues to crash on logging in, hopefully theyll have a fix soon, as this is game breaking at the moment.

同じようにエラーでゲーム終了を繰り返しています。

最初にエラーが起きたのは、オペレーターのアビリティを入手して、虫に転移して暗い洞窟を抜けた直後でした。

その後は、スタートして立ち上がったとたんに強制終了してしまいます。

Also. I dont know if what I experienced was a bug or not. After I finished playing my first playthrough of The War Within.. I was in the mountains with Teshin and the quest ended and the game took me to the screen with the 'Continue' button. I clicked 'Continue' but the game took me back to a part where Ordis wanted to kill me. Basically, the quest repeated and placed me back in that scene with Ordis on the ship where he wanted to kill me. I play through the quest again and then Warframe was back to where it should have been.

Edited by marshallmeeps

10 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We are looking into this - making a support ticket while we work on a game fix will allow one of our team members to get your account back in a playable state.

Also. I dont know if what I experienced was a bug or not. After I finished playing my first playthrough of The War Within.. I was in the mountains with Teshin and the quest ended and the game took me to the screen with the 'Continue' button. I clicked 'Continue' but the game took me back to a part where Ordis wanted to kill me. Basically, the quest repeated and placed me back in that scene with Ordis on the ship where he wanted to kill me. I play through the quest again and then Warframe was back to where it should have been.

I also got this same exact problem here is my ticket support ticket ID and a Youtube video of what is happening.                                                                                                                       

Edited by (NSW)Goljee
Youtube Link was not embedded

2 minutes ago, (NSW)BlurtedNonsense said:

So glad i seen this! I was just about to finish the war within. Really hope this gets fixed soon, and my condolences to those it affected. 

You are super lucky I wish someone told me yesterday. Ya so do not finish the War Within quest and enjoy your freedom to play warframe