Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War Within crash loop

(NSW)SulphurCake

I am basically locked out of my Switch account now. I tried to progress in the War Within quest and I got to the section where you get the transference ability. After choosing between the 3 options it gives you, the game decides it wants to be super dark to where you can barely see anything. After using the new ability to exit the cave to progress the mission, I’m greeted with a crash. When I try to log back in, the game sends me to my orbiter and then immediately tries to load the quest to where I left off and crashes again. So now I just have a crash loop that I can’t get out of. I hope this gets fixed soon. As a warning to everyone, do not start War Within until this is fixed. I don’t know if it’s a 100% guarantee that you’ll get this same problem when attempting the mission, but I wouldn’t risk it.

11 hours ago, (NSW)SulphurCake said:

I am basically locked out of my Switch account now. I tried to progress in the War Within quest and I got to the section where you get the transference ability. After choosing between the 3 options it gives you, the game decides it wants to be super dark to where you can barely see anything. After using the new ability to exit the cave to progress the mission, I’m greeted with a crash. When I try to log back in, the game sends me to my orbiter and then immediately tries to load the quest to where I left off and crashes again. So now I just have a crash loop that I can’t get out of. I hope this gets fixed soon. As a warning to everyone, do not start War Within until this is fixed. I don’t know if it’s a 100% guarantee that you’ll get this same problem when attempting the mission, but I wouldn’t risk it.

I have the exact same problem. Support Ticket:

My friend has the exact same problem! We turned it on and off, redownloaded the game THREE times and still nothing...I'm glad she's not the only one but still messed up since she was looking forward to playing this new update. Hoping they fix it soon cause I don't wanna play without her xD

11 hours ago, (NSW)SulphurCake said:

I have this exact same issue. Crash loop after transferrance and reaching the end of the cave. Unable to play now...

Ticket   #1606286

Edited by (NSW)CaptainMorgan25

I

36 minutes ago, (NSW)B00tyH0e said:

I'm still having issues with the transference part sadly. It's still dark and I can't use transference on the maw. 

f you aren't being disconnected you have to do a blast on the worm and hit the L1 and R1 buttons at the same time to do the transferrance...also to dig you click the left joystick and L1 at the same time. Hope that helps. It's very dark for everyone at that part

21 minutes ago, (NSW)CaptainMorgan25 said:

I

f you aren't being disconnected you have to do a blast on the worm and hit the L1 and R1 buttons at the same time to do the transferrance...also to dig you click the left joystick and L1 at the same time. Hope that helps. It's very dark for everyone at that part

Thank you! 🙂