Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Woes of the Solo Excavation Runner

(PSN)IndianChiefJeff

Whether I'm running syndicate missions or just wanting to play alone, I believe excavation missions in particular need to be looked at to rectify a problem we solo runners typically encounter. Whenever I run these missions, it's most likely for the sake of obtaining every medallion in a syndicate mission (I obviously run cryotic & relic farms in groups, it's just more efficient). The glaring oversight I've encountered time & time again is the lack of consistent enemy spawn rates, especially in one-way rooms (Areas with a single entrance/exit route, one of the most annoying of these areas is on Europa). Isolated areas on large maps make running excavation missions a long, boring, dragged-out chore. If the spawn rates & path finding could be addressed at any point for the enemy AI, that would be a blessing & a miracle for folks like me.

I used to have the same issue  till i researched it more. Its actually easier then you might realize. If you dont worry about the enemy and just work on capturing you will be fine. Example: Focus on a rotation to do a first pass of all the towers. then go directly to the closest that need to be recaptured you will always have 3 tours at a time which is good enough to win. The enemy just attacks one at a time so you don't have to worry and think ur loosing.

I believe you're mistaking Excavation for Interception. There is no capturing of towers in the scenario I'm speaking of, just a lack of enemy spawning, which leads to a lack of power cells to keep excavators going, which lengthens solo excavation runs drastically.

Edited by (PS4)EntertaingGaming