Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.13

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Restored the ability of controller players to speak the universal language of Warframe: crouching like a madperson while you're waiting for the slow person to reach the elevator. Also fixed not being able to bullet-jump immediately from a stationary position on controller. 

REJOICE MY FELLOW CONTROLLER USING TENNO!!!

vor 4 Stunden schrieb AutoCept:

That's not going to stop it or be a negative to the clan though. It costs the clan nothing to take on someone new who just wants research. The only thing this is going to do is add more weird power dynamics and drama to clans.

It depends on the Clans.

Its just annoying seeing someone joining it and then being gone after getting the bps.

Not everyone appreciates seeing that.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Kyrosiris:

But... who gives a S#&$?

Like seriously, what does that hurt? This is seriously a solution in search of a problem and probably driven by prima donna Ignis Wraith clans.

Didn't understood what you mean, can you try to write it in a way its understandable please?

1 hour ago, Kurambik said:

what's the point of the new clan role?

For clans to be able to extort people, I've already seen comments of clans saying new recruits will only be able to trade with a 100%  clan tax until they are "deemed worthy" of the sacred research access.

This is gonna end in clan drama very fast and I don't know why DE thought it would be a good idea.

4 hours ago, Feltal said:

Or they'll just leave and join a clan without the restriction. 

Then they are welcome to leave. Those who do not want people like that will utilize this restriction and filter out the unwanteds.

As always, Warframe gives you an option instead of just making it so.

4 hours ago, LSG501 said:

Um not all of us are actually complaining about lack of content, some of us are complaining about lack of fixes/changes to things that are broken or need improving...

I personally don't see it as being entitled to want bugs/issues fixing, some of which are actually game breaking, but hey what do I know....

I wasn't taking a stab at anyone awaiting fixes to things that are broken. When a feature or function is expected to work a certain way, and it doesn't, it's more than reasonable to make your opinion known about it so the developers can get some demographical data on what to prioritize in their next hotfix.

To the other users who are complaining(and have been for years now) about not enough content this or devs taking too long to add that... To them, I give the stabs.. All the stabs...

there is a button to RELOAD my weapon, its R (default), why do my weapon reload every time i open a case with X or use X to pickup something, can not reload every time i shoot 5 bullets and open a case or pick up a data key, and some times it reloads the gun before it picks up something, please can you remove that or give me an option to remove reloading when pressing X, PLEASE, i beg you, its annoying 

Even that useless NPC Maroo was given sexual innuendo lines asking if "this is your 1st time" at login... must be related to that annoying drunkard voiced Konzu... pathetic way of trying to be funny, same as the red text and easily replaceable with objects from which you simply choose the desired action... it's certainly faster but I guess making people waste as much time as possible with very little reward is what you mostly do to ensure the game is being played.

Still no QoL change to the foundry with a "Favorite" tab in which items can be dragged and built faster.

Still no fix for being sent to the start of the map when falling out of bounds with the operator (stupid name for it).

Still getting stuck on every F.ing corner for no reason not to mention the disgustingly high amount of obstacles in maps.

The focus schools are still annoyingly below weapons instead of lower with the gear.

Still seeing every F.ing caught fish in a pose instead of in the lower left corner like special picked up items (argon etc.).

Sentinels still take way too much screen space and are often an encumbrance.

Still no way of leaving survival missions on your own.

Still the same overly loud sound effect when entering navigation.

Still annoying bright white screens often accompanied by unskippable frame landing "cinematics" at mission start.

You can't actually be serious about letting clans restrict access to their blueprints, can you?  Do you realize how difficult this could potentially make life for those of us who have no interest in a social aspect but take the game very seriously?  It's just opening the door for toxicity that isn't becoming of a community I frequently laud for its lack thereof.  Hema has always been a problem and it's just going to become an even more divisive status symbol now, that clans are going to start carefully guarding access to their "Fabricator" role as soon as they finish it to try and net high-contribution clan recruits.

This suddenly makes me glad I finally left the clan I was in and joined a large clan to replicate their Hema only a few months prior.  I thought the clan I was in was a perfect fit and they had promoted me quite a bit, so it was hard to leave simply for a single item I had wanted since the moment I first saw it in the market, but there wasn't the smallest chance on heaven and earth of that clan completing the Hema since I realized I was effectively solo farming it.  It was disappointing things came down to that, but at least I have it, and apparently before this seemingly unannounced choice to implement a feature that might have caused clans to block me from replicating the blueprint without somehow proving my loyalty first which would have likely made the experience even more sour and unappealing.

I had to leave a good clan I enjoyed being part of, just to get an item that I couldn't condone paying platinum for, because of the message it would send that DE was right to stick with their mistake on Hema just because highly competitive clans wanted to guard it as a status symbols to separate them from other clans, because I'd be making it a profitable choice for DE.  Now I'm being told that future players may not just be put in similar painful positions, but also will have to sucker up to clans they don't want to be part of, dumping resources, maintaining long periods of membership or who knows what clan leaders will come up with - just to get an item they may seriously want once they get excited about the idea of an Infested burst rifle and don't want to pay platinum?

DE, you already made a mistake with Hema and admitted it.  Don't exacerbate a bad situation by trying to further provide tools to competitive clans to flaunt their status, coming at the expense of ordinary players that just want to play the game and enjoy the experience of trying all its many weapons and warframes.  I'm not saying to *avoid* giving competitive clans their chance to shine, as I understand they have been asking for more opportunities ever since Dark Sectors went down practically.  Just not at the expense of ordinary players.

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a script error with Nova Prime.

I'm sort of concerned about this very generic message in the fixes.  I assume this is from the complaints the last couple of updates and Nova?  Or is this something I missed? 

Now onto the bugs:

This seems to be happening with more frequency since the last update.  Kill a Dargyn Pilot but leave the Dargyn intact and it seems the pilots drop in this pose:

OrghjlZ.jpg

This is an old one, but I'm getting tired of this reminder of pets coding oddities.  When you pet them, sometimes they look all right..  Sometimes it seems we're getting a whole lot of ass in our faces:

3pDCfmE.jpg

And there's worse, but this one is the one that gets me given my cat in real time doesn't do this half as much as my kavat.  Nevermind the whole part of their moonless kavat skin and the feet connections to the legs still looking like broken straw attachments (reported elsewhere).  At least the fur on the Kubrows look better now, albeit a bit scruffy in the Orbiter's light.  They look all right during missions, thanks for that.  I was tired of thinking my Huras was a homeless mutt out on the streets or something.  

4 hours ago, burem0n0 said:

Still no config A B C for operator hair/face ?

I believe DE stated some time ago they have no interest in streamlining physical appearance swapping for operators, something about keeping them personal and not wanting to promote constant swapping of operators/characters as it isn't how they want them to be treated. 

These hotifxes are nice and all. But, when is the fix for pets falling through the map when they get taken down by enemies? (Given example: My pet goes down, it falls through the map, making it difficult to revive it, whereas other players can come and revive the pet and it'll appear just fine.)

Archived