[DE]Megan

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.13

1 minute ago, _fayth said:

I can't see anything good about this option and way to many bad things... 

This is for all those people that just look for a clan to nab research and then never participate in the clan.

This would limit the member so he actually acts like a clan member before earning the priviledge of replicating the research so many put effort into.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1

vor 11 Minuten schrieb LepraSK:

Defend target still sliding on his ass when downed. Annoying as F.

Or the Target suddenly getting and starting to walk even tho while downed

• Like 2

Am still hoping of some instruments to monitor clan member activity (how long in clan, how often and time online etc.) Only thing i know about clannies is "last logged in" its veeery poor info xD

Controller lives matter!

Thank you so much for this DE, I didn't even know there were enough fellow controller players for this to be on your radar! I missed t-bagging and stationary bullet jumping! And thanks for fixing the map markers, that was getting pretty annoying too!

Btw, where are you guys seeing a bullet point about anti-leeching, because I'm not?

Thank you for the fixes. Now I dont feel dumb when I was testing crits with banshee ^^

1 minute ago, Novashank said:

Btw, where are you guys seeing a bullet point about anti-leeching, because I'm not?

I think it's the now-restricted ability of clan members to replicate blueprints.

Can we get a fix for enemy's getting stuck in walls and ceilings. 

Also a fix for enemy spawns when solo survival would be awesome

Hey uh, not to be racist or anything, but could Nezha's augment Pyroclastic Flow get a visual fix, the trail of the kick is invisible always and forever and I just want to know what it looks like!!! :eye:

" Fixed Banshee Sonar reading "CRITICAL MULTIPLIER" when it’s actually "DAMAGE MULTIPLIER". "

Hahaha.

I dunno why that's just really funny to me. It's been like that for 5 years.

Where's the frame bug fixes? Enemy bug fixes? AI tweaks? Anything important at all? It's been 3 months since Fortuna.

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

AS of this post I can stop complaining about the controller crouch issue, Thank you from the top of my heart, cause its dirty at the bottom

Merci pour les correctif !...mais pour quand le retour des "Hall d'honneur" au dojo...3 max c trop peut

It must have been a few months since I reported it, so thanks for getting around to fixing the Atomos reload bug.

Update 23.10:
Added a new in-game Challenge: Joyride (Travel over 10,000 meters on a stolen Dargyn across the Plains of Eidolon.)

Update 24.0 (8 Hotfixes after Update 23.10):
Added Joyride as Steam achievement, but the Steam achievement is unobtainable if in-game challenge was unlocked before update 24.0!

2 updates and 33 hotfixes later... still no solution to this issue!

• Applause 2

Where is the fix for players who are thrown out of the game during login?( I do not have this error. I'm talking about many other playersThis error has existed since July 2018.  Half a year!!! And you do nothing to fix it. People want to play.

Still no fix for Tombfinger having excessively low damage values in the two higher RoF grips. It's been four months now. Getting rather frustrating.

It's not fun to be limited to weapons that feel like they're slow and have a lot of recoil for them to be effective kitguns.

Any news on the Limbo deluxe skin? It's been quite a few weeks since we saw it finished in-game, and myself and a lot of other people are anxiously awaiting its release!

OK First off I don't want to be critical of the dev teams here but I'm going to be honest, we're in the 5th week of 2019 and in all honesty we've basically had nothing but minor fixes done to the game. 

Considering the issues we keep bringing up, many of which were here well before the 'Christmas vacation', I would have thought at least some of those would have been being looked at..

It's all very well you working on the 'next new thing' or as it seems of late nintendo build but how about fixing what you've broken or left half finished on the pc build while doing it..

Off the top of my head these things need fixing/tweaking..

• Operator clothing which got changed with fortuna and now clips like crazy
  • We still can't skip the video in the lift for the third orb mother bounty.... and my personal annoyance a 1.5% drop rate on sabot rounds in arguably the most monotonous mission in the bounties.  Pretty sure the first bounty still has a bug where the 'key' doesn't spawn but luckily I don't need to do that so can't check for certain.
  • Enemies spawning inside walls/ceilings
  • Issues with the eidolons
  • issues with syndicate standing reputation (not seen this personally)
  • Changes to arbitration/onslaught which makes them feel more worthwhile
  • I'm sure there are more things, some probably really important too that I just haven't thought of.