Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.13

[DE]Megan

34 minutes ago, Acersecomic said:

This is for all those people that just look for a clan to nab research and then never participate in the clan.

This would limit the member so he actually acts like a clan member before earning the priviledge of replicating the research so many put effort into.

Or they'll just leave and join a clan without the restriction.

1 hour ago, Hououza said:

A little disappointed that all we seem to be getting is Hotfixes, five weeks into the new year and no new content? Not a good sign.

I am hoping the Dev Stream will be showing some more concrete things that are scheduled for this month, rather than the broader scope that the first one of the year had.

This ^

Looks like that Roadmap 2019, was just hot air, 6 months is not that long to get content out. As for the OP here, don't get your hopes up, I highly doute any content will be this month, same as the Jan, just hotfixes and mod packs.

🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Added a new Clan Role of ‘Fabricator’:
    • Enabled (default) - Ability to replicate Clan research

Finally my active clan can now recruit without fear of trolls who mislead the entire clan just to access research and then leave or get kicked when the truth surfaces
Thanks to those trolls i now know where that sweet spot to enable research is and so now newcommers can't access research for quite some time.

TY DE, that was indeed necessary, some of my clanmates have stated that some players shouldn't really be able to access research, especially due to the poor conduct or attitude in the clan, even with heavy player filtering there would always be that odd ball that seems perfectly fine, only to realize he fails at the most basic requests of the clan leader, this was something we could only verify after the player was in the clan and i'm sure it will keep happening, but now, for a certain period the clan gives nothing other than a nice and wonderfull trade room with 100% tax and i'm fine with it.

34 minutes ago, Brachion said:

Any news on the Limbo deluxe skin? It's been quite a few weeks since we saw it finished in-game, and myself and a lot of other people are anxiously awaiting its release!

Same here, my friend, but skins are not really content.

1 hour ago, Acersecomic said:

Awww..... no Reinforcements or anything again 😞 Every time while I am grateful for constant fixes and touches, I am disappointed every time I open patchnotes and see nothing new added.

I feel you, I feel worried.

A lot of other games are coming out this Feb 😞

• Restored the ability of controller players to speak the universal language of Warframe: crouching like a madperson while you're waiting for the slow person to reach the elevator. Also fixed not being able to bullet-jump immediately from a stationary position on controller.

Happy to see this, although I would argue that spinning in place like a madman is the language of the truly cultured.

32 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

OK First off I don't want to be critical of the dev teams here but I'm going to be honest, we're in the 5th week of 2019 and in all honesty we've basically had nothing but minor fixes done to the game. 

Don't be, you have every right to be Critical, hotfixes after hotfixes and they are only "hyping" content, on Twitter and dev stream, seems to be the on-going norm lately. IMO it's not great.

I love how this game's been out for 7 years and people are still complaining about content not coming out fast enough... Entitled much? Most games stop adding content at 3 years max... You could say thanks for what you do have instead of complaining about what you don't... Never mind... That's far too much to ask... 

Thanks for all you've done in the past seven years DE!

1 minute ago, T0rMeNt said:

I love how this game's been out for 7 years and people are still complaining about content not coming out fast enough... Entitled much? Most games stop adding content at 3 years max... You could say thanks for what you do have instead of complaining about what you don't... Never mind... That's far too much to ask...  

Thanks for all you've done in the past seven years DE!

Um not all of us are actually complaining about lack of content, some of us are complaining about lack of fixes/changes to things that are broken or need improving...

I personally don't see it as being entitled to want bugs/issues fixing, some of which are actually game breaking, but hey what do I know....

Toned down the controller trigger sensitivity slightly based on player feedback that you would stop aiming/firing with a very small amount of trigger release.

can we make a controller trigger sensitivity slider? I actually like the high sensitivity with precise control

Another week of nothing, there goes the 1st week of FEBRUARY, and counting.

*thumbs up* you're really doing a great job at trying to be on par ( not ) with all those nice plans you showed us on the Board

You've officially won the award for the worst start of the year and i thought the beginning of 2018 was already HARSH with all those khora's delays and what not.

rotfl

24 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Um not all of us are actually complaining about lack of content, some of us are complaining about lack of fixes/changes to things that are broken or need improving...

I personally don't see it as being entitled to want bugs/issues fixing, some of which are actually game breaking, but hey what do I know....

In his post he was specifically describing the group of people complaining about lack of content, of which there are a considerable number. Your grievance is irrelevant.

od2Z1Vn.jpg

Archived