Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.13

[DE]Megan

Can we finally get a fix for glitched Kavat and Kubrow fur having black outlines on certain skins ?

Its been broken since Fortuna 1

(For those that dont know what i'm talking about.. take a lool at Kubrow Nistlebrush skin and Kavats with ear puffs)

and while you at it let us genetically change Kavat , Kubrow energy color like we can for Helminth Chargers with use of gene masking kits fur colors

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added a new Clan Role of ‘Fabricator’:

• Enabled (default) - Ability to replicate Clan research 
  • Disabled - Inability to replicate Clan research

... Who asked for this? Someone making mountains out of molehills I'm sure.

Honestly, ever since they added ClanTech to the market clan research shouldn't even be a thing, there's nothing special about it anymore. Just a regular weapon release with 1 parameter, mandatory 3 day wait time, and extra resource costs.

If I joined a clan with that disabled for anyone I'd just leave because clearly their priorities are out of whack, too far up their own rears to be worth my time.

22 minutes ago, Jaysus41 said:

... Who asked for this? Someone making mountains out of molehills I'm sure.

Honestly, ever since they added ClanTech to the market clan research shouldn't even be a thing, there's nothing special about it anymore. Just a regular weapon release with 1 parameter, mandatory 3 day wait time, and extra resource costs.

If I joined a clan with that disabled for anyone I'd just leave because clearly their priorities are out of whack, too far up their own rears to be worth my time.

definitely mountains out of molehills, I'm all for punishing leeches but I struggle to consider jumping into a clan for research thats might have been done for years and dipping to be leeching. No one gets hurt, no greater hardship is pushed upon the players in the clan and it costs them nothing, its not like someone leeching an trilodon or fishing/mining during bounties. I mean i guess in the end it doesnt affect much, there will still be plenty of clans that wont care about it and just promote so people can get what they need and dip and those that do will just specify that type of clan when looking for it but it seems like an odd thing to throw in out of nowhere.

Just did a Teralyst and Gantulyst hunt on Plains of Eidolon by myself, I had 2 lures charged for first one they exploded without a hitch and gave me the rewards, had 3 fully charged lures for the Gantulyst I was within range next to it when I killed the Gantulyst and I did not get the rewards of the shards, the lures did not explode and give the rewards this has happened on a few hunts now, I see others talking about it and I agree the bugs need fixing on Plains of Eidolon. Especially when you do the hard yards and not get to reap all the rewards for the work put in.

Thanks for the fixes you do get done.

13 hours ago, Spirit said:

Thanks for the update ^_^

Leechers gonna have a TOUGH life now 😅

Please show me where in this update does it discuss anything related to "leeching".

13 hours ago, Kylo. said:

Thanks for doing an update at night.

Looking forward to the salt in the comments.

This update is basically fixing errors and bugs. I don't understand how there can be salt.

Is it possible to change the Primary and Accents textures on the Frost Harka Skin? As it stands right now, some parts of the skin, including the diagonal pattern on the back of the helmet, look bad and stand out too much when changing the Primary color, and the helmet, which is colored using the Accents, looks too plastic compared to the rest of the skin anyway.

OH DE, you fix so many things, but can't fix the moderators attitude.
What's that? They have too much identity cards to play the victimization role and you fear backlash with bad PR?
Every place that would have printed their outcries is making lay-offs, and they already didn't have this victimization card when the first backlash occurred.
And adding a friend of theirs in the payroll only proved to be like putting a cork over a volcano crater.

DE with all due love and respect I LOVE the new tranq rifle change but I think it makes hunting way too easy. If people wanna have easy hunting they can just take equinox. But before the change the shots had some value to it. Like with bolarola you had to get into this very weird angle to shoot it's belly but now you can just stand to the side and spam all 3 shots from tranq rifle and get the capture. I love hunting but I think it is a bit boring cuz it is very easy to do. I'm not saying you have to remove 3 shots completely and make it back to 1 but maybe a mod or a different tranq rifle would work. Like tier 1 tranq would have 3 shots (for begineers or if you like it that way) tier 2 tranq rifle will have 2 shots, not to make it too hard or too easy if you want so. And make tier 3 tranq rifle 1 shot only and then reload. I would really love to see that get implemented in some way. 

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

General Additions:

• Added a new Clan Role of ‘Fabricator’:

And this was needed because...........reasons?

Seriously the clan system is already pretty bad, this here only introduces more problems.

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

speak the universal language of Warframe: crouching like a madperson while you're waiting for the slow person to reach the elevator.

This is the quote to reply to anyone who says DE doesnt understand its comunity XD

some things i sure can't be fix, ever we wait

Spoiler
Spoiler

unknown.png?width=1202&height=677

> my khora is bug or glitch which's i equip any weapons will show wrong number damage

mesa prime regulators is also bug for some showing wrong number damage

there cipping issue at hand like sybaris prime on some frames and Mesa prime helmet, when look down

for some reason,.. i or you just need big update repair or fix patch to come with it DE

(P.S little worry)

17 hours ago, Kylo. said:

Thanks for doing an update at night.

Looking forward to the salt in the comments.

Dude ... they had about 10:00 am while pushing that hotfix. What are you talking about? They don't live in Europe or nearby.

OT: Remove the rushing completely and tune down the build time. These mobile-game mechanics shouldn't have had taken place in a PC online game anyways.

18 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

General Additions:

• Added a new Clan Role of ‘Fabricator’:

I'm finding myself in agreement with @Fallen_Echo in this; although after thinking about it and seeing its default setting in my Clan, this seems to be a band aid to an endemic problem with Warframe's popularity because of the excessive marketing saturation that's been done for the last 18 months. 

You're not addressing the problem with mission freeloading and leeching which I've been seeing more messages creeping into not only the update announcements, but also the suggestions, general messages and anything people feel the need to suggest and/or complain about.

You want to be popular and make money?  I'm all for that.  Success is a good milestone in anyone's life and gives many people a sense of accomplishment.

You're against cheaters and have taken steps to remove cheaters from the community?  Good too, I was there during that devstream almost 6 years ago and endorsed the proactive measure you mentioned during that devstream too.  

This however?  Seems to be a morsel of meat thrown into a hungry lion's den in the hopes of assuaging the roaring beasts from attacking you while you turn a blind eye to the greater needs.  The fact is, the reporting feature for leechers and freeloaders is not only archaic but long, and more obfuscated than filling out DMV forms for a title transfer of a vehicle. 

Another fact that you seem to be dancing around is that freeloaders and mission leeching is a form of cheating.  While their actions are not going against your pocketbook directly as hackers do with programs, this will affect your pocketbook in more subtle and invasive ways.  That is to say, frustrate players that you're attracting with your popularity, and will also drive them off and refuse to spend money on your product for the inability to report such leechers and freenloaders cleanly and efficiently.  

Instead of throwing more band aids like this, how 'bout you work on something that you avoid because of the possible amount of screaming (at you) it might entail.  I know as a developer you're all about balancing, streamlining and efficiency.  This is something that is begging for that attention.  Not -- as I said -- morsels thrown to the hungry lions.  

23 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added a new Clan Role of ‘Fabricator’:

I cannot stress enough how thankful I am for this. Goodbye clan leachers!

Archived