Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.13

[DE]Megan

Even that useless NPC Maroo was given sexual innuendo lines asking if "this is your 1st time" at login... must be related to that annoying drunkard voiced Konzu... pathetic way of trying to be funny, same as the red text and easily replaceable with objects from which you simply choose the desired action... it's certainly faster but I guess making people waste as much time as possible with very little reward is what you mostly do to ensure the game is being played.

Still no QoL change to the foundry with a "Favorite" tab in which items can be dragged and built faster.

Still no fix for being sent to the start of the map when falling out of bounds with the operator (stupid name for it).

Still getting stuck on every F.ing corner for no reason not to mention the disgustingly high amount of obstacles in maps.

The focus schools are still annoyingly below weapons instead of lower with the gear.

Still seeing every F.ing caught fish in a pose instead of in the lower left corner like special picked up items (argon etc.).

Sentinels still take way too much screen space and are often an encumbrance.

Still no way of leaving survival missions on your own.

Still the same overly loud sound effect when entering navigation.

Still annoying bright white screens often accompanied by unskippable frame landing "cinematics" at mission start.

6 hours ago, MBaldelli said:

Snip

It feels like shooting blindly into the open air.

Looking around most clans only exist for the reason to provide research for people and those clans who want constant contributions in the "you have to earn it" spirituality are already soo elitist that they dont let it whatever people, so its pointless for even them.

I also dont believe that research leeching is a problem what needs to be adressed or can even be called a problem.It feels as silly as arguing over what color is the best or some other nonsense.

15 hours ago, OptimusJ said:

OH DE, you fix so many things, but can't fix the moderators attitude.
What's that? They have too much identity cards to play the victimization role and you fear backlash with bad PR?
Every place that would have printed their outcries is making lay-offs, and they already didn't have this victimization card when the first backlash occurred.
And adding a friend of theirs in the payroll only proved to be like putting a cork over a volcano crater.

Literally a non-issue for anyone who isn't getting their fee-fees hurt by not being allowed to be offensive and toxic in general chat. I mean, if you are just taking an idealistic stance because you don't agree with their politics then that's fine I guess, but stop pretending there is some massive problem with over moderation and just admit that you find the rules distasteful. 

Could we please have our pets kavats, kubrows, helminth charger and moas like the spectres, as in when we have them in a level with us we can command them to hold position or follow that would be great if we could control them like that.

Thank you for your endless work with hotfix's and adding new content.

Can we please get Plains of Eidolon hunt fixed I mentioned it Here, it happened again I was in range when I took the Gantulyst down but the lures didn't explode I had three charged lures and the Gantulyst then just fell over, I had moved a little bit away while trying to get the screenshot button to work I was closer when taking it down I took a screen shot showing where it landed and the lures still charged.

Xnj91EU.png

thanks DE but there's still no way to get sold login reward weapons back. This isn't great for those of us who sold ours and then didn't realise we couldn't reobtain them until after the amount of time support refuses to give duplicates. While I recognise that support are just sticking to their rules, it's frustrating to literally have zero way to get these weapons back. You added the Orvius blueprint to Simaris so even something like that I would accept, but as of now it's just pointless and a bummer.

45 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working. melee is literally unplayable at it's current state. (it's getting really annoying)

Sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger whereas before it lowers the shield towards the hand when you start swinging.

Before chimera update:

koQE7oR.jpg

now:

DzgfwBv.jpg

• atlas's loincloth is buggy when using weapons like heavy blade swords and single handed pistols.

dNke1V0.jpg

Qkd3pWl.jpg

• lex conlave skin's magazine sticks out at the sides for lex prime.

N0ha0M7.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

• perla pistol skin is bugged for arca sisco, stubba,euphona prime, and pandero once again.

arca sisco

weQR1tX.jpg

stubba

BIKSuEO.jpg

euphona prime

40bpwuK.jpg

pandero

eG4ibse.jpg

3 hours ago, 0SHIUTSU0 said:

Hello, why don't fix the chat tab? Every time someone sends me a message it mix up with other tabs instead of opning a new one and start the conversation there. 

Because its not broken? What you described its a feature not a bug.

Turn off "Inline Private Messages" in Chat options and messages won't mix up anymore.

Hello please add  little more immortal time for host leave in arbitration, many players play on toaster, host leave make dissable all ability and behind cut scene ships are  90%  players killed...  thank you
I think best idea:   ADD choice   if want hosting or join to match   please

Archived