Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eros Arrow Skin

Voltage

4 hours ago, Voltage said:

Yearly reminder that this item is consumable and entirely useless. It would be nice if it was made an actual skin.

Am I the only one that doesn't bother using this because it's clunky and not unlimited?

I have one in my inventory just for having. I dont buy them for the same reason.

Wish it was a permanent Skin just like some other holiday stuff we have.

10 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

I have one in my inventory just for having. I dont buy them for the same reason.

Same. It's also not a problem for me to buy thousands of them, but being confined to 200 clunky gear items per mission that must be equipped and bound to a hotkey is beyond tedious and worthless. The Ki'teer arrow skin needs some competition, and this has been a requested change for years.

Edited by Voltage

3 hours ago, Zahnny said:

Rebecca actually said it was going to be added as an arrow skin after it was first introduced on a devstream.

Better late than never! Even though Fetch took ages to be a thing, it is still appreciated by many. This isn't some high priority thing, but it would be nice to have this as a permanent skin for any bow weapon.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Voltage said:

Better late than never! Even though Fetch took ages to be a thing, it is still appreciated by many. This isn't some high priority thing, but it would be nice to have this as a permanent skin for any bow weapon.

Unfortunately it's been 3+ years or so since then.

vor 20 Stunden schrieb Voltage:

Yearly reminder that this item is consumable and entirely useless. It would be nice if it was made an actual skin.

Am I the only one that doesn't bother using this because it's clunky and not unlimited?

i use it all the time
might be because i have plenty left
6314b2385e.jpg

If the issue is "it ruins the warframe theme" then maybe make it so as it will only work during valentines/February but let us keep it as a perma cosmetic item >,<
Or adjust the price to 1 credit since it's consumable 😒