Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros vs Nekros Prime

Cytrisio

Question

I'm mastery 4 and am wondering if I should farm the boss on orokin derelict to get normal nekros, or buy relics to get nekros prime. If they take the same amount of time, then I'll definitely get nekros prime, but if opening relics takes longer, I'll choose nekros. Any suggestions?

3 answers to this question

cracking the relics will probably take more time than farming regular nekros. but you could buy the prime parts directly instead of the relics which will be much faster. the average price for the set is around 250p right now.

Basic rule of thumb is get standard warframe first and grind it up for the MR, then go for prime if there is one, this also applies to weapons. Get the "lesser" item out of the way, get a feel for it and see if you would even want to invest in the prime version beyond MR fodder(Yes, shockingly some people would consider the god Nekros MR fodder the heretics, but I digress), Arguably it would be easier to get base nekros anyway, as you only need to grind the 1 boss fight maybe eight to thirty seven times depending on if you sacraficed the goat to Lootcifer and gave praise to RNGesus or not, to get the prime variant....you'd have to first grind for the relics themselves, then grind other relics for enough traces to upgrade some of the nekros relics to get the rare parts, and then you have to go through and hope you have enough relics to get the part you want, vs using nav coords to make derelict keys to grind through to get special nav coords to make boss keys, you're pretty much always going to get the nav coords you need unless you open like 0 containers...

just thought id share this since i havent seen anybody mention it yet. Nekros prime is vaulted, the relics will be really expensive to buy at this moment. if you really want him id say grind for the normal version and when he gets unvaulted you can farm the relics. by that time you will also have a better unstanding of the game. and will have nekros figured out well from the normal version. if you really cant wait you can buy the prime parts for platinum.