Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Nemesis (Wip)

(XBOX)vx Axol xv

1 hour ago, (XB1)oORubberFruitOo said:

You didnt read a freaking word of the last weapon did you. It’s not a 1 button nuke for lords sake. Did you not see that “You have to remain undetected to use them.” And it’s not like they will have a bunch of time in the invisiblity trait that weapon would give you unless you were very careful modding them even then there will be a decent and fair capacity on how long it will last it won’t be too short nor last too long.

If you’re going to reply actually read what I said instead of going by instinct. I said it would be giving you the feel of being OP but not actually make you OP in otherwords he’ll feel great to use but not too greet that people won’t use other frames. 

In other words HE WILL BE POWERFUL BUT BALANCED.  

Because let’s be honest here not everyone knows or is as familiar with what mod loadouts work well and what mod loadouts do poorly in performance like seasoned veterans like someone who has 4000+ hours  playing the game. 

I have more of a berserker type playstyle I want to do as much raw damage as possible wether that be through going in guns blazing or through stealth. Which is why I liked Valkyr before the nerfs I play really aggressively while my teammates focus on objectives. 

That’s why I came up with the concept for nemesis because i think he’d be a cool frame for both people who want a warframe that is both pretty powerful especially when modded but balanced and fair so people won’t complain about him being over powered or an annoyance. 

Its an ideal frame for me and others like me who play in this berserker type play style. 

It makes both parties happy so it’s a win win. 

I know exactly what you said and I would say that what you would want is what other people call cheesy. Most people in the community are against this so called "cheesy" playstyle while you like it or not. Old Valkyr could be invincible and could kill enemies without a second thought all at the same time. The closest thing we have to the mindless rampaging frame would probably be more on the lines of Rhino or Revenant or even Wukong. He could be as balanced as a scale and they would still nerf him because he has some cheesy mechanic that people won't like. Also, it seems as if you didn't even read the post before when I had suggestions or something is wrong. I do understand I was a bit unclear about what I meant in the previous reply but this is what I thought you suggested. It currently sound like you're suggesting a cheesy frame that could be incredibly safe while still outputting loads of damage which DE is against. It's basically a safer Ash.  It may be some miscommunication or something but you are also suggesting that pre-nerf Valkyr was balanced which she was not at the time (still isn't now to be honest). A frame that could do loads of damage and be completely invincible isn't balanced at all. Sure, Valkyr isn't as strong as she used to be but she's still capable of doing loads of damage and be invincible with some drawbacks. She is just as strong as she was before but she can't keep up Hysteria forever and that's all that has changed (but she can still keep it up for a very long time). Also, her damage was not nerfed as far as I've seen.

Now for the frame you are suggesting may be nothing close to what Valkyr was back then but you seem to want it to be super high damage for little effort (which I can name quite a few frames that do just but I digress). What you have now is too weak. The disguise is impractical and would be faster if you just used invisibility. The Loki Decoy is basically Loki's Decoy but just combined with making enemies unalerted and Invisibility. His 3rd ability is completely impractical for anything that isn't Corpus (mentioned previously) so I would suggest that it would be completely different. His 4th ability is too much like Ash's old Bladestorm. Way too much like Ash's Bladestorm. I would change this ability to something more unique like what I previously suggested or come up with your own ideas. As for the hidden blades mechanic, I would say that's OK but that is not the final ability. It is unclear what the original weapon idea post intended and you never integrated it to your original post. The hidden blades mechanic still seem too powerful for its own good because Covert Lethality exists. It seems a little too much like Ash's Fatal Teleport which you need to equip an augment and a dagger specifically for. Yeah it can give a damage boost but this seems too much like trying to replace Ash.

On a final note, I would suggest reading and understanding what people say instead doing what you just did. I know I was unclear but you must be clear on what you want exactly. I can't read minds and I don't think you can too. Read what people reply more carefully. I didn't say exclusively that he would be a press one button frame. I said if you keep going on what I think you want, DE won't approve. It's too much like prenerf Ash at this point.

On 2019-02-08 at 2:58 PM, (PS4)godlysparta said:

I know exactly what you said and I would say that what you would want is what other people call cheesy. Most people in the community are against this so called "cheesy" playstyle while you like it or not. Old Valkyr could be invincible and could kill enemies without a second thought all at the same time. The closest thing we have to the mindless rampaging frame would probably be more on the lines of Rhino or Revenant or even Wukong. He could be as balanced as a scale and they would still nerf him because he has some cheesy mechanic that people won't like. Also, it seems as if you didn't even read the post before when I had suggestions or something is wrong. I do understand I was a bit unclear about what I meant in the previous reply but this is what I thought you suggested. It currently sound like you're suggesting a cheesy frame that could be incredibly safe while still outputting loads of damage which DE is against. It's basically a safer Ash.  It may be some miscommunication or something but you are also suggesting that pre-nerf Valkyr was balanced which she was not at the time (still isn't now to be honest). A frame that could do loads of damage and be completely invincible isn't balanced at all. Sure, Valkyr isn't as strong as she used to be but she's still capable of doing loads of damage and be invincible with some drawbacks. She is just as strong as she was before but she can't keep up Hysteria forever and that's all that has changed (but she can still keep it up for a very long time). Also, her damage was not nerfed as far as I've seen.

Now for the frame you are suggesting may be nothing close to what Valkyr was back then but you seem to want it to be super high damage for little effort (which I can name quite a few frames that do just but I digress). What you have now is too weak. The disguise is impractical and would be faster if you just used invisibility. The Loki Decoy is basically Loki's Decoy but just combined with making enemies unalerted and Invisibility. His 3rd ability is completely impractical for anything that isn't Corpus (mentioned previously) so I would suggest that it would be completely different. His 4th ability is too much like Ash's old Bladestorm. Way too much like Ash's Bladestorm. I would change this ability to something more unique like what I previously suggested or come up with your own ideas. As for the hidden blades mechanic, I would say that's OK but that is not the final ability. It is unclear what the original weapon idea post intended and you never integrated it to your original post. The hidden blades mechanic still seem too powerful for its own good because Covert Lethality exists. It seems a little too much like Ash's Fatal Teleport which you need to equip an augment and a dagger specifically for. Yeah it can give a damage boost but this seems too much like trying to replace Ash.

On a final note, I would suggest reading and understanding what people say instead doing what you just did. I know I was unclear but you must be clear on what you want exactly. I can't read minds and I don't think you can too. Read what people reply more carefully. I didn't say exclusively that he would be a press one button frame. I said if you keep going on what I think you want, DE won't approve. It's too much like prenerf Ash at this point.

Again you keep misrepresenting what im saying here i never said she was balanced ACTUALLY READ WHAT I SAID.  I said he will be powerful but balenced not op now when i say this are you going to parrot the same thing you've said a like two times or are you actually going to pay the hell attention.  I have changed from what i originally said about his abilites to what kawaii asa said or did you just miss the discussion i had with them. 

Either read the entire thread or dont comment on it at all because you are irritating me to no end.