Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A visual bug with Nova Prime's 2 (and 1)

CookieCutter

For a number of patches now, Nova's 2 has turned from the smooth n' shiny ball to something that resembles I don't even know what. Maybe it's meant to have a flowing animation to it which doesn't play, but at a guess it's a texture bug somehow. Since both Null Star and Antimatter Drop share the same texture, it affects both the abilities, and here's hope that it could get a look at to return it to it's former shininess.

Here's what Antimatter Drop used to look like

uHn2OyG.jpg

And here's how it looks now

exD56O1.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

It's independant from the settings, the textures seem to unwrap uncorrectly.

Everything's on high quality, I've not fiddled with my settings for a long time, it just one day changed its textures, I don't remember at what point it was, I think it might've been after the fix to Nova's 1, in that bug her orbiting balls had no texture at all but were just energy-colored particles, now they do have the golden balls again but the texture on them is...well, that.

okey played around with my NOVA, tried fiddle with my settings but it seems that the Last Update - Fortuna v.2 caused some bug with her 2nd ability now after the change to her first Partical swarm become orb-spawns... so yea it just a big fluid-ball of gold..  not SOLID.

I agree this needs a fix and restore of the orb again... 3rd time nova issue.

Same here, and seen it on several streams after that update almost a month ago.
Before and after pics, here:

BEFORE
hPqJJuN.jpg

AFTER
5HqD4h9.jpg

With the addition Molecular Fission and the recent unvaulting of Nova Prime, more players are using Nova and her Null Star. Not to mention us Nova veterans.

Please bring back my whispy shinies. ❤️