Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War Within Tranference bug

(NSW)B00tyH0e

So I tried playing the War Within quest today, and came across a bug that wouldn't allow me to use transference on the golden maw after I've stunned it. I've pressed every single button on my controller and still nothing has happened. It also doesn't help that it's very dark at this part of the quest. If anyone has a solution to this problem please let me know. I really hope this bug is fixed soon because I would like to explore Fortuna.

So here is a solution that worked for some people you will have to push (a) to on the orkin worm to stun it then push (r) to control it you will have to burrow with the (l) to go under the floor and go under the ice spikes behind him after you do that ther is a door break it and pass through if the game crashes then you will have to wait for de to fix it

Same issue, it seems to think you are still in the dialogue, since the lighting stays dark with a red glow where your head was, your model retains the red spot (until death), the UI in the lower right doesn't reappear, and you never actually say your choice. It likely never gives me the ability since it is triggered by the cut-scene ending.