Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War within bug

(NSW)Purple_N

I am at the part where you are supposed to get transferrence but when I get the 3 options the game just gets really dark and I can't see anything, I'm not even able to use the ability, so I essentially can't even finish the mission. I have tried to restart 3 times already, but the same thing keeps happening. I'm about to try one a few more times, but I'm not really sure what to do at this point.

If you're still having problems with the transference part, you just have to stun the worm and then hit both the L and R buttons at the same time. Then to burrow underneath the ground just hold down both the left joystick and the L button. I had this issue too but someone helped me out. I hope you're not struggling with this quest anymore. 

I tried this method but my tenno isnt doing what is supposed to, when i reach to the hologram that gives that power, i cant see any instruction on how to use this power and subtitles of tenshin talking about it are gone, im afraid that i activated the cut scene but dosent recieve any power whatsoever

Edited by (NSW)Sucrilhos
Bad spelling

I had this problem too. I got stuck on the choice menu, and pressed A until it went away. The game is still dark and no help messages appear, but it is still possible to get through this quest sequence. See the post below by (NSW)B00tyH0e for controls on how to do the rest of the quest.

BTW, use the A button ability when the golden maw is near to stun 'em.

On 2019-02-06 at 11:08 PM, (NSW)B00tyH0e said:

If you're still having problems with the transference part, you just have to stun the worm and then hit both the L and R buttons at the same time. Then to burrow underneath the ground just hold down both the left joystick and the L button. I had this issue too but someone helped me out. I hope you're not struggling with this quest anymore. 

Edited by (NSW)Zfrank

Guys I also have the same problem and apparently this is a known bug among all consoles and we should really get this bug found by the dev team so they can fix it on next hotfix cause right now this is making me not want to play warframe because of this bug and i don't know about you guys but it happens after making a choice.

same bug.

choice menü gets bugged out. have to select twiche the same text but onlx the first time it shows the picture behind. After that the map is very dark and the next memory prings no tutorials or button promts.

No button promts. no hud. can use beam on rt, blast on a, voudwalk on l and voiddash on l+b. all othe buttoms do nothing.

i can stun the enemy but all mentioned combinations of buttons do nothing.

Yo guys I fixed it? more like that section with the dark bugged out choices is just that part you have to just get out of the stage literally blind, I was able to finish war within and you have to use void blast to stun the golden maw as a dude said and then you have to press R1 first then L1 to do the transference ability then rush to the exit ( btw if theres two buttons for controling golden maw one is like bite attack the other is a dig. I dont know the controls as i just spamed buttons and after the golden maw part you should have normal gameplay) hope it works for you guys too

I managed to get around it yesterday. As mentioned above the ability works fine you just need to perform the right button press at the right time in near total darkness. Infuriating but doable. GL to all are still stuck. Hope de finally fixes this bug. It seems the same bug has been around forever and on all consoles... 

On 2019-02-06 at 10:08 PM, (NSW)B00tyH0e said:

Thank you, it worked for me