Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Migrated Player Profile Equipment

(NSW)Kremo

Hey,

First let me try to explain the problem ! 

The "Profile Equipment Tab" is totally "broken" / "bugged" for Players who migrated from PC to Nintendo Switch

A Picture of my Nintendo Switch Profile Equipment Tab

to compare:

A Picture of my PC Profile Equipment Tab

I discovered this pretty soon after migrating in early december 2018 but i did not bother to post something of forums cause i thought:

"I should probably chill about this and wait for Fortuna Part 1 Patch, im missing gear i get back once that Patch hits, maybe it will be fixed in that big update"

Now that Fortuna Part 1 is live and this is still not fixed i was a little bummed and thought ok, maybe wait a little more until Fortuna Part 2 hits and Nintendo is

on the Patch as the other consoles.

More Info !

If i equip one of those gray pieces of gear nothing changes, once i start a mission and leave (same with Simulacrum) they show up as "unmastered".

After i finish a mission the gear piece finally gets set to what i should be "Max Rank" in the Profile Equipment Tab.

I discovered, the Codex entries for all those pieces of gear state "Mastered" so that could be an easy way to fix this.

So why the fuzz?

It doesn't affect gameplay sure ...

(no more)But !

No but since 27.02.2019 Fortuna Part 2 Patch my Mastery value is accurate again - the Profile Page is still broken

Thanks if you did read all this, i hope this gets some attention

GG Kremo / Kremocore

PS: (27.02.2019)

1 Problem remains, should i craft everything again which would be tons of Ressources (tons of Plat for Forma, day-weeks of Nitain/Fieldron/Detonite Injector/Mutagen Mass grind) + hours of Ranking up again to get my Profile all fixed up ?

Im trying to open a Ticket again since i don't see anything happening here =/

Edited by (NSW)Kremo
Mastery value is now fixed - Profile Page stil broken

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, (NSW)ShugoWah said:

When I transferred my MR25 PC account to the Switch back in November, all 500-odd of my mastered items where removed from the Equipment summary of my ingame profile, while keeping my total account mastery correctly. This rendered my Equipment summary completely useless for keeping track of what gear I'd need to build and master as the game continues.

I submitted a help request asking my profile to be resynced. I got a reply telling me this was impossible, and that I'd have to rebuild and relevel some 250 items, for no actual mastery gains, some of which come from unrepeatable quests and would have to be bought with platinum, just to have a properly working profile again.

I submitted another request to get back the blueprints for the starter archwing and weapons, since that quest is unrepeatable and the items can't be bought. I was told this also couldn't be done, and that I should submit a bug report.

So I'm posting here hoping I might have a chance of a complete, working profile. I have no other options.

EDIT: Reported here almost two months ago

Was this an issue during the PS4 or Xbox transfers?

Hey,

i would like to raise some more awareness arround this topic, since now (NWS)ShugohWah opened a thread also trying to get help !

Right now i'm in the ridiculous process of recrafting every piece of weaponary & warframe i ever owned and leveling them up to 30 again.

Why ?

It is impossible to look at my profile and know for sure "this weapon is new and not yet mastered" - i don't want to maintain an external document for something like this,

even tho i know it would take much less effort, compared to what i am doing

Whats the problem ?

Let's say it like it is, spending valuable Forma, refarming Mutagen, Fieldron & Detonite Injector; Spending Wolf Creds on Nitain & Vauban parts, refarming bosses for waframe & weapon parts is anoying but it is managable kind of ...

Spending hundreds of platinum for warframe & weapon slots kinda hurt, when you could spend it on tennogen and stuff you would enjoy more but its ok cause afterwards i will end up in a complete arsenal of every piece of gear in the game.

At the moment i got about 85 Weapons in foundry to claim lets say 80 - up till now i releveled about 60. Makes 140 weapon slots divided by 2 & multiplied by 12 that makes about 840 platinum and there are more weapons to come + warframe slots lets say about 1500 platinum for Slots in the end - hurting but will kinda feel good at somepoint when done ...

There a frames i cant refarm cause they are related to Quests like Chroma, Limbo & Mirage ~ about another 1000 platinum

And what do i do about:

Veritux, Odonata (Thank god i have the regular Imperator still) and other gear Pieces i can never reaquire, that will come up while thinning out my profile ?

Tickets & Support ?

Sadly doesn't help you just get pushed away to the forums to look for help but nobody seems to be interessted to fix this, but really is it that hard to fix the profile pages? i'm trying to get help now for almost 6 months ...

😞

Sorry if i come accross as whiny - this is just bothering me for to long 😄

A few people have said "just use the Codex"

A) That's extremely inconvenient, there's one place and time in the entire game you can look at it

B) It's not even complete half the time. The MOAs are missing right now, for instance

It's absolutely not a replacement for an up-to-date gear profile, and rebuilding everything in the game for a simple database to work isn't feasible.