Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is DE playing stalker mode ? Edit: DE is putting in an Opt-out so chill

Joe_Barbarian

On 2019-02-07 at 2:29 PM, Chewarette said:

I'm not going to punish 4 players. Only 3 (max), in fact, because the Stalker will likely be a PvP-guy trying to annoy honest people just trying to have fun. I'm not considering this guy as a "player", just an "annoyance" like an Ancient Healer or something.

So yes, I'll either disconnect/leave (kinda violent I agree) or start downloading like crazy (this may be even more fun, as host I won't suffer from 2k ms while everyone else will).

Seeing your reaction just comforts me though, seems like people were impatient to annoy other players without any consequences. Don't complain when I decide to annoy you back.

God safe us from toxic players like you. 

Luckly there is only 25% chance such toxic player will be host if he even is in party. Uh

He don't even consider invading guys to be a "player". Yeah. I don't consider annyone who uses all means to destroy joy of other people as "humans".

10 minutes ago, Aramil999 said:

Nice. That's why I love internet. It never fails to provide "Good fEeDbAcK".

That's not at all they said, but I can see you're upset, that's probably the reason for the misunderstanding. Give us and yourself a break and go punch a pillow or something. Just to be clear, I'm not intending to be toxic either, this is seriously a solution.

Yeah you are right.

Any idea when Stalker Mode is coming? In dev stream 2 mounths ago or so Rebbeca said that mode is almost ready and Scott is working on Syndicate. Was there any official on it? My guess would be either on Tennocon or after Railjack and New War.

10 minutes ago, Aramil999 said:

Yeah you are right.

Any idea when Stalker Mode is coming? In dev stream 2 mounths ago or so Rebbeca said that mode is almost ready and Scott is working on Syndicate. Was there any official on it? My guess would be either on Tennocon or after Railjack and New War.

Hmm that's a good question, as far as I know there's no fixed time yet, maybe after New War, as you say, but they like sharing interesting news on Tennocon, so maybe there will be a reveal about this too. And just for the record, they already stated that there will be an opt in / opt out opportunity, so there won't be problems caused by players who do / don't want to be the part of it 😊

3 hours ago, Aramil999 said:

Nice. That's why I love internet. It never fails to provide "Good fEeDbAcK".

Except, instead of actually providing "good feedback", a lot of people on here just whine in General Discussion.

Instead of taking the time to discover the Feedback section of the forum (devs don't read GD) and post something that isn't a salt-fuelled rant. :laugh:

Still, it makes for an amusing read...sometimes.

But then this thread is entirely superfluous, as the devs have confirmed Stalker mode will be optional...so I guess everyone will be happy.