Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, Catchmoon is the worst kitgun for high level.

13 hours ago, bibmobello said:

Do you know corpus has a lot of Robots?

Robots are weak to radiation and puncture...

Robots and non robot Corpus also have shields. Shields are quite good against puncture and radiation.

Meanwhile Grineer have ferrite and alloy armor. Guess what is weak to puncture and radiation?

8 hours ago, Datam4ss said:

Robots and non robot Corpus also have shields. Shields are quite good against puncture and radiation.

Meanwhile Grineer have ferrite and alloy armor. Guess what is weak to puncture and radiation?

How does The Impact Proc Work exactly ? Because I fired my Arca Plasmor at shielded enemies and that did basically nothing but I did the same thing with my Amp's Alt Fire (3-2-3) which also has guaranteed impact Proc and that completely removed all the enemy shields....

5 hours ago, Lutesque said:

How does The Impact Proc Work exactly ? Because I fired my Arca Plasmor at shielded enemies and that did basically nothing but I did the same thing with my Amp's Alt Fire (3-2-3) which also has guaranteed impact Proc and that completely removed all the enemy shields....

Impact has a bonus against  shields, radiation instead has a penalty against them. The impact proc stuns them only.

The arca plasmor has no impact...

Edited by bibmobello

13 hours ago, Datam4ss said:

It work good even on alloy armors but try to kill them a 200 bombard level using your kitguns.

Do you wanna know the truth? The damage system is literally broken. Guns are totally useless after sorties but melee still work good.

This was nice if this was a beatem'up but warframe it's considered a TPS shooter...

En 18/2/2019 a las 23:16, bibmobello dijo:

It work good even on alloy armors but try to kill them a 200 bombard level using your kitguns.

Do you wanna know the truth? The damage system is literally broken. Guns are totally useless after sorties but melee still work good.

This was nice if this was a beatem'up but warframe it's considered a TPS shooter...

Lvl 200 would still be fine. Tombfinger shreds 160s. Then factor in seeker, CP and other possible buffs and lvl 200 is easy work. 

5 hours ago, 17inchguns said:

Lvl 200 would still be fine. Tombfinger shreds 160s. Then factor in seeker, CP and other possible buffs and lvl 200 is easy work. 

yes level 200... (i have a tombfinger and a riven for it) Too much people don't understand simulacrum is not the real game...

Edited by bibmobello

On 2019-02-07 at 10:02 AM, (XB1)DavidRyder 74 said:

So, why is that people are so crazy about Catchmoon?

This is never a good question when talking about "high level". No gun is really good for high level unless you're talking about the highest level for normal content. The Catchmoon is amazing for everything DE throws at us. If you want to go higher than normal content, guns aren't really the answer anyways. 

My Catchmoon is just a much faster version of the Arca Plasmor and it has infinite ammo. That makes it one of the best guns in the game for most content. I rarely even use guns if I'm doing long endurance runs tho.

1 hour ago, BL4CKN0ISE said:

This is never a good question when talking about "high level". No gun is really good for high level unless you're talking about the highest level for normal content. The Catchmoon is amazing for everything DE throws at us. If you want to go higher than normal content, guns aren't really the answer anyways. 

My Catchmoon is just a much faster version of the Arca Plasmor and it has infinite ammo. That makes it one of the best guns in the game for most content. I rarely even use guns if I'm doing long endurance runs tho.

It's a shame that in a shooter i can rely only on melee to fight high level enemies(120+)  but if you use Chroma ,Harrow or Mirage.Yes some guns are good to deal corrosive and other proc to increment the condition overload damage but too much gimmick to me. I can only hope they will fix or at least mitigate this problem with the melee 3.0.

Edited by bibmobello