Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ghoul Bounty messages

Dark_Lugia

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2019-02-07 at 8:04 PM, Dark_Lugia said:

Can you please, please, please remove the inbox messages we get if the ghouls appear/ vanish?
This is sooo annoying especially if they are always automatically played if we return from a mission/start the game.

Reveal hidden contents

SPOILER_unknown.png

Showing it in the star chart is enough and even if someone misses it, it will be up soon again.

this only plays 1 time, when the event starts.
i have logged in and out, as well as played multiple missions during the event and havent seen the message since the event started.

if you cant handle 1 message that you can skip, why bother playing the game when literally everywhere you go, you watch your ship drop you or your group off, which should have a button to turn off.

anyway, this message informs new players of the event and only appears once, so this topic can go to the archive IMO.

vor 21 Minuten schrieb 5p33dy_01:

this only plays 1 time, when the event starts.
i have logged in and out, as well as played multiple missions during the event and havent seen the message since the event started.

if you cant handle 1 message that you can skip, why bother playing the game when literally everywhere you go, you watch your ship drop you or your group off, which should have a button to turn off.

anyway, this message informs new players of the event and only appears once, so this topic can go to the archive IMO.

this event occurs more often than any other event and is shown in the starchart anyways, so why annoy players with this unnecessary inbox message?

21 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

this event occurs more often than any other event and is shown in the starchart anyways, so why annoy players with this unnecessary inbox message?

it appears 1 time and is more for NEW players notification.

they just havent modified the notification for players that have seen it a lot of times, probably wont either.

the pop-ups in the Ropalolyst mission has prevented me from playing it since i got wisp, but that is a NEW node and they made it almost block half my screen (32" with 2k res) with something i can not skip. i am forced to just sit and wait for it to end, i refuse to play that mission.
this is 2019, its all about taking up your screen space with useless information.

yes it might be unnecessary to you, but could be helpful to others. the fact that you can skip it and forget it, kind of makes this a redundant topic.

Edited by 5p33dy_01

vor 4 Minuten schrieb 5p33dy_01:

it appears 1 time and is more for NEW players notification.

they just havent modified the notification for players that have seen it a lot of times, probably wont either.

the pop-ups in the Ropalolyst mission has prevented me from playing it since i got wisp, but that is a NEW node and they made it almost block half my screen with something i can not skip. i am forced to just sit and wait for it to end, i refuse to play that mission.
this is 2019, its all about taking up your screen space with useless information.

yes it might be unnecessary to you, but could be helpful to others. the fact that you can skip it and forget it, kind of makes this a redundant topic.

it´s not appearing 1 time and that´s the problem...
it´s veyr annoying coming out of a mission and the next thing you see is lotus telling you the ghouls are back, once again...
and you are already like: who cares? they are on the plain 24/7/365 anyways...

it´s just a very very unnecessary inbox message that´s not worth it disturbing someone

10 hours ago, Dark_Lugia said:

it´s not appearing 1 time and that´s the problem...
it´s veyr annoying coming out of a mission and the next thing you see is lotus telling you the ghouls are back, once again...
and you are already like: who cares? they are on the plain 24/7/365 anyways...

it´s just a very very unnecessary inbox message that´s not worth it disturbing someone

that must be a problem with your installation or something.

for me it only appears 1 time when the event starts.

Edited by 5p33dy_01