Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rework Fissure Missions

DreisterDino

I want to suggest a slight rework to Fissure-Missions.

Its not about the gameplay itself, that is fine imo.

What i want to adress is the variation of available missions in regards to enemylevel (and nodes)

The current Problem:

• i simply dont want to play Lith/Meso fissures for example because the enemy level is so low, its beyond boring even with unmodded frames
  • always the same Tilesets for same missions: Neo-Defense seems to always be either the Map in the Void or on Uranus
  • only a very limited selection of high-lvl-missions available (Sortie once a day (not what i am looking for if its Spy+Rescue+X for example), Arbitrations are really random aswell so they might only provide missions you dont like when you are online, ESO might not be in enjoyable in general for many players - no "standard"- high-lvl-missions in general)

Possible change:

• add 1 high-level mission for each Tier (Lith/Meso/Neo/Axi) that starts at level 70/80/90/100
  • there is always one active for each Tier
  • (allow those missions to be on all Planets, so a Neo-Defense can be on any Planet, not just Uranus or the Void)
  • the only change to rewards i would make could be that in those Missions each booster starts at 25% already
  • this is not gamebreaking by any means, but it still can be an incentive to play those missions (i dont need that incentive, but others might)

possible benefits:

• more different missions to pick from
  • always some high-level missions active for players that want to play against higher levels
  • still, all the low-level missions will stay in the game

I would like to play more, but very often when i look at the available missions, there are either just quick missions like Rescue/Sabotage or when there is an endless mission at all, chances are high it starts at level 15 so i think "no thanks i dont want to play that" - especially when random squads tend to leave early. I know i can play with clanmates and i do that most of the time, but playing for an hour to get to high level shouldnt be mandatory.

The goal of the current system might be that i log in more often to check if there is something active i want to play,

but the reality is: i log in less because very often there is simply nothing that i enjoy playing,

and i neither want to sit there and pray that when the fissure missions go live that there is something i like,

nor do i want to have an app running  or keep looking at tracking sites that tell me "go play now, you have 1 hour to play a mission you like"