Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dragon keys

(NSW)RobCloud

2 hours ago, GinKenshin said:

All platforms have the ability to use all 4 keys at the same time, and how the hell is that bad for the economy? 

My bet is that now anyone can go to farm corrupted mods and they're worried because they won't be able to win so much selling them?

6 hours ago, (NSW)Belaptir said:

My bet is that now anyone can go to farm corrupted mods and they're worried because they won't be able to win so much selling them?

Being in a squad is still faster and gets you the mods more easily than doing it solo, the 4 keys thing is just a very extreme option for some players, it’s not the most efficient one 

As for prices, I haven’t noticed any change in them, they’re still same price and people are still doing vault runs 

4 hours ago, GinKenshin said:

Being in a squad is still faster and gets you the mods more easily than doing it solo, the 4 keys thing is just a very extreme option for some players, it’s not the most efficient one 

As for prices, I haven’t noticed any change in them, they’re still same price and people are still doing vault runs 

I know, it's just that to me makes exactly the same sense than to you: none at all. How can this be bad for the economy I don't know so trying to think as the OP, this was the only "reason" I could find.