Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ok Let's Put All The Things You Hate About U10

WhiteNekophus

1: Stamina changes. Making rhino more slower than turtle? Tank is more faster than rhino.

2: That.... Sentinel.... slot....

3: Still no balance about those weapon prices, I know DE needs money, but If you need money, why don't you make those cheaper?

4: 1.

5: I hate you for removing raid, I know it was mentioned but still.

Now your turn. You can write like this or just go 5min of rage.

Edited by WhiteNekophus

really dude?

i thought this update was pretty awesome, a bunch of new content, they worked hard to release it faster.

and you just gotta complain about the little S#&$s that you just personally don't like...

ROFL, read all the !@#$ing thread that is in this section.

1(and 4. lel) is already mentioned by lot of people.

3 is already mentioned, but not by lot of people maybe.

Don't say All the stuffs I've mentioned that IS JUST BECAUSE I PERSONALLY HATE IT.

Well but for 2 and 5, It's just what i personally hate, but sir. still. AND THIS IS HATE THREAD I'VE SAID IT IN !@#$$%& TITLE.

If you hate those, you stay away from it. Don't let me stay away from this just because you hate those.

I didn't mention it that i like "new additions" but that won't mean i hate it. I didn't mention it just because i wanted to make this thread just for spit out our hate on U10.

Edited by WhiteNekophus

I don't necessarily "Hate" the changes, but some of them bother me slightly.

One of them is the new UI changes. While it looks new and fresh, it's sometimes a little hard to click on the little tab (Upgrade, Equip, etc). But it might be just me.

A big issue that bothers me the most would be the fact that DE doesn't really... explain anything about some of the new contents. For example, Derelict Voids and their BP recipes as well as what exactly they are, Mag Prime drop rates, as well as their drop locations, etc etc.

The fact that we are forced to rely on Wiki's datamined information and community-gathered data is frustrating at times.

really dude?

i thought this update was pretty awesome, a bunch of new content, they worked hard to release it faster.

and you just gotta complain about the little S#&$s that you just personally don't like...

Exactly. The only thing I would prefer is if they had at least gotten the kinks worked out of the new dmg system. I would like that soon.

Dislike the stamina change for the slow frames (don't notice when using nova so far all that much).

Wish new keys were cheaper or not one use.

However, these are minor issues really. Stamina was more fun before, but I can get use to the new system. Keys are expensive but I can farm them easily enough.

Few things that confuse me is why planets don't list mutagen samples now and once I farm necro.... why would I build the keys again....?

EDIT: nvm, didn't check since the hotfix, key prices are fine now.

Edited by Vanakoji

Grind for a key, so I can grind for a key, so I can grind for Nekros parts.

Didn't actually implement armour rework.

Sentinel weapons are now globally available to ALL sentinels once you've unlocked them. Defeats the purpose of having Shade and Dethcube as seperate sentinels.

I want my Golem.

PS: Sentinel and inventory slots op.

Edited by mindlord0013

1. Stamina changes.

2. more grinding needed.

3. Stamina Changes.

4. Original Golem still exists on jupiter. (seriously...either make him a new boss or something)

5. DANGNABBIT STAMINA CHANGES!

Seriously, the stamina changes did not reduce rushing, all it did was slow everything to a crawl and make the Zorencopter THE ONLY means of travel. Melee builds are practically useless now, blocking is even less important because stamina is now a precious resource. 

My faith in DE has not faltered...however, stamina NEEDS to be either changed back or replaced entirely with something else.

1 - grindframe is reaching is climax, grinding for a key that lets you grind for a key that lets you kill a boss that (perhaps) will give you the piece of nekros you need (repeat 150 times, so much fun right?).

2 - why - ever - you will replay derelicts and void once you have the loot you need.

anyway i am done with this treasure hunt with no real lore development or new gameplay, i will eventually play whem something NEW appears, but cosmetics and nekros for cash grabing is not expansion or gameplay improvement, sorry...

and i have plat, but this time DE just go too far...name this grindception or keyframe: ninjas play key...

I haven't seen a difference with stamina but then again i only have one frame with stamina effecting mods on it and i rarely use it.

From Nova to Nekros we have seen DE hammer into us that they really want to make it hard on newbs or the less fortunate.

We understand money makes the world go round but if you keep bleeding the stone dry it's not going to be here anymore for you.

You made it seem like the cape for Nekros was attached to it from the get go in the concept art. Now it's 50plat extra.

$25 for a frame really is steep. I did pay for it and that's on me but really I don't plan on adding more plat after that grind for a grind for a grind kick to the balls you tried to pull DE. Do it again and it's hello Defiance Lockboxes for me.

Well...

I hate that whiny noobs like you are already in a riot about the stamina system and how "hard" it is to farm for new necro parts...

Just weeks ago, most of you were complaining how there's no end game and no supply sink for all your excess supplies...

YOU guys asked and you received a wonderful update that matched the things you wanted.

I will say that the new stamina system is awkward but DE only did it to remedy the future console players from having to slide after every 1 second sprint. Also, spin attacks were heavily abused. Now, I gotta time my zorencopter spin attacks properly since I know I have limited stamina to use it on.

Edited by rangeless

Well...

I hate that whiny noobs like you are already in a riot about the stamina system and how "hard" it is to farm for new necro parts...

Just weeks ago, most of you were complaining how there's no end game and no supply sink for all your excess supplies...

YOU guys asked and you received a wonderful update that matched the things you wanted.

I will say that the new stamina system is awkward but DE only did it to remedy the future console players from having to slide after every 1 second sprint. Also, spin attacks were heavily abused. Now, I gotta time my zorencopter spin attacks properly since I know I have limited stamina to use it on.

I don't think anyone had an absurd multi tiered grind in mind when they complained they needed a material sink.

Well...

I thought stamina thing was for rushers.

In result, it will rush with my dual zoren with full stamina upgraded loki and some invisible. yaaaay...

1. New stamina system (sucks!)

2. New sentinel slot system (sucks!)

3. Lack of information in game (Players must check wikia to get info how to get parts and other things...)

4. Lots of new mods, but there is no place for them cause slots aren't enough and nobody's going to unequip focus, flow, reach and similar important mods because of these new mods.

Edited by dendroaspis84

really dude?

I and many more, happen to fully agree with his points. So I would say its far from personal.